Close
One second...

Cartoon Monster Attack

Watch this
I_ am_Moose

I like it but for the style of the monster i think the guy is too detailed. He seems out of place. Although I don't really understand the message of the design.

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

Hahaha... This is actually what happen in my dream, I turn it into the shirt design.

This shirt just play on the view of "front" and "back", don't have any special message.

Anyhow, hope you like it.

brooklynzunderground

the buildin n monster is fiya , the guy is kindof a distraction , but other den that its great

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Baaaarrrrrnnnneeeeyyyy the monstersaur!

Giggle Fit

Hahaha.
Aww, I quite like the purple monster. :]

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

It's all about the two images and the awesome viewpoints that both the man and the monster have on the situation that makes this the realy intruiging new concept that it is. Fantastiv simplicity of the entire illustration and really cool double-sided idea. More people should 4$ or higher this one.

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Very nice colors and shading! I wish the man looked like he's running leaning forward, rather than feet looking ahead of his upper body, but otherwise I like the monster and city!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

excellent choice of colors, I like the shading/texture on the monster.

matchxcore

i like it. i didn't realize at first that the shadow of the monster was on the front. but once i did i liked it even more.

spires
spires profile pic Alumni

colors are awesome!

ninja.bassist

I think you need the two pictures. It just looks better and flows better.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

very nice 5$

Lyonesseuk

I like this just as it is - don't be throwing bits away please!

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

not sure

aumphalos

Keep the guy! But perhaps make the shaddow a little more recognizable? Nevertheless, great concept, lovely colors.

Yabi Kuro

Haha I love it!

pigleepoo

nice. i like the monster :) if it weren't trying to kill someone, i'd want to put it in my pocket and take it to show and tell. and i like the fact that it's manipulating perspective. :D

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

I really like this one!

pointyfacedsideshowfreak

Put the back on the front and get rid of the front image altogether. Love it.

Ramen.Queen

I like it, I do.
I just dont like the shadow lines on the monster :(
Other than that, its very nice!

migus

I love the different perspectives!

pinkpinkbuttercup

i know he's chasing the man and all, but the monster is just soooo cute!

rbz

LOVE the colours :D:D I would love the images switched though please.

booboo135

i like it but what i want to know is why isnt he wearing pants??? O------O you have strange dreams :D but i like them

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

Hahaha.. Yes he do, he wearing a green colour pants. Maybe need a close up.

Mojo2000

Love it man - it doesn't need a message! Purple monsters will rule the world!!!! $5

smitten kitten

Looks more like he wants to play then attack, but I like it.

just_thinkin_bout_ya

the guys in a awkward place...
if you know wut i meann :D

stardance

I like the monster without the guy and I think the back image should be on the front

CemetaryDriveIn

the colors work very well with this design

kiLLyou

PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!!

No account?
Join Us