Close
One second...

PETITION

ATTENTION, BLOGGERS OF THE WORLD!

It is up to us to go in cahoots with each other to rally for a print of the most fabulous design, that was painfully under-scored, by our buddy OlliRudi!

We all should be aware that our Norwegian Teddy Bear is due for a select design. That is his reward for being an astounding artist, one of whom I think has artistically grown the most here. Since he probably can not use an old submission for the select, I propose he do the select with a design including the BUDDABUDDABUDDA erupting weapon of fur.

Are you with me, or are you with me?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
kayceislost

can i get with you?

im with you.

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

i'm always with you bsff! :)

amy122166

yes...that design is fab-u-lous!!

lemonalle

buddabuddabudda!

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah im in I love teh cat machinegun

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

HAHA. Yes, I'm with you!

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

I support this petition with the whole of the hole in my heart.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

kayce & lemon have switched bodies!! SHEXY.

J-Ray

Don't you have faith that Olli has improved so much since then, he's perfectly capable of creating a great new design without treading old ground?

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

i support this 100000%

i need this design on a shirt. need.

lemonalle

I was gonna chop all my hair off because I needed a change but this was a much better option!

J-Ray is such a contrarian!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I'm eating an orange.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

J-Ray on Apr 11 '07 at 10:14am Don't you have faith that Olli has improved so much since then, he's perfectly capable of creating a great new design without treading old ground?

I would wear this above his last three designs. It is way to good not to print.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

If this was used as a Select, I'd pay $25 for it easy. It's way better than all of Olli's prints, here or elsewhere, in my opinion.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Didn't Threadless say something about the submission pages changing, so that even after scoring is completed, you can tick the 'I'd buy' button. This hasn't happened yet and would be useful for this petition.

I love that design. But - I Olli's got too much money at the moment. Not good for the ego.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

There is no way you can improve perfection like Cat Machinegun, j-negativenelly.

J-Ray

fatheed I'm confident you'll be getting a run of prints soon =)

J-Ray

Sorry but I believe in Olli!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I did believe - but I saw his Moby Dick preview and now I'm not so sure.

J-Ray

He's not serious about it.... I think. haha

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Oh, he's serious alright.

J-Ray

Threadless does reject designs for Selects. Shimala said so.

Shebly

Ohh, yes please.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

If you let this blog die, the Olli terrorists have won.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Well - its a blank canvas for the artist. I just hope he uses all the glow in the dark ink, foil and thread he can so that people can get their 25$ worth. I wonder if there's ever any chance of making an operating loss on a Select design?

wimbels

Ohhh I'm so with you guys.

chelly

yes!!!!

I ALSO SUGGEST THAT IT COME W/A REAL CAT MACHINE GUN.

Omair

I NEED IT. I WANT IT. I AM IN IT.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

cat machine gun would be a sweet select

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Do you guys think a petition will affect Threadless actions? I sure like to hope it would!

And chelly has a great idea! Only the gun is more effective if the barrel is on the opposite end.

oa7mov

this would be an awesome shirt...but i think Olli can do better!...yeah, hard to believe...but its true he can do BETTER!

ekaj47

he does have one of the best individual styles and comes up with a bunch of stuff, def one of his more fun designs - i think his select would be one of the more interesting selects as well, i'm sure he'd go all out for it

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

HERE HERE!

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

please print this would be the coolest shirt in the universe!

J-Ray

One of you ladies should make a Cat Machine Gun cake for the contest =)

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Do it for amanda!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

That's SEXIST, j-ray!

J-Ray

Hahahahaha I was just wondering if someone would say that!

It's not sexist if it's true :P

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

You have a point there.
BUT STAY ON THE SUBJECT AT HAND.

J-Ray

I like your idea of the turning the cat around so it shoots out the other end... haha

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Its perfect - but its in the past. Lets look to the future... There's an artist called MissThreadless who is about to unleash on us the design to end all designs and I'm kinda stoked about it.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

i want this too! PRINT it please!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Dammit, fatheed! You make me wish there were a 'block bloggers' button I could check off. This is a petiton FOR Cat Machinegune & you are ruining it!

Oh yeah, sidetrack, but thanks for the Artic Monkeys reccomendation. I got their "What People Say I Am..." cd and it's not bad.

littlem

poodah!

J-Ray

that's way off topic, mezo!

Budda budda budda budda...

chelly

YES

normally i feel a little ripped off if an artist just grabs an old design, but i really really like this one

oa7mov

Fatheed: where is that blog at?...MissThreadless's blog...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us