Close
One second...

I can see clearly now

Watch this
evangelinereed

this is a beautiful drawing but i don't think i would wear it.

Cabooglio

Actually, it's a very bad drawing and nobody should wear it. Unless the artist is in their teens, then I retract my statement and instead say, "Keep reaching for the stars!"

i carnt spel

i like the drawing but it just looks stuck to the shirt

noponies

nice illustration, seems to be missing something..

Some01

It´s cool, the drawing, the colour, i dig it, 5

dacat

"a very bad drawing" ??? have you seen the other designs compared to this designer?

Slinkey Binky

i like it, but i think that the eye and mouth shouldn't be there, or maybe just make the nose smaller... but how can you say this is a bad drawing?

Pablicious

as much as id like to have an eye for a nipple make the design smaller a tad and that would be rad. 5$

Pablicious

also dont listen to that guy the drawing is good

Aristarchus

Cabooglio has a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny...

...tiny...

...itty-bitty...

...penis.

The art has style. I even like the image on a t-shirt. There are any number of kids in my classes I could see coming to school wearing this. But it's not me. So 5, but no $.

Aristarchus

Oh, though I do wonder if it wouldn't be better to put the image on the other side of the shirt...?

Sepukku

very good drawing that dudes a baby or somthing
$5

teechers_pet

Let's see YOUR drawings Cabooglio. Quit being a jackass.

I think this sub is incredibly well drawn.

Oxgoad

Is that the same drawing as in the one with the keyhole?

KDLIG

To Cabooglio, have you seen Picasso's works? would you also tell him that if a five year old kid had done his works, you would say the same thing as "Keep raching for the stars"? I'm not comparing myself to him, I'm just saying this with what you think about my drawing as a teenager's line of work, this just showcases that I can be versatile at any styles, maybe your comment is considered a compliment after all, not bad Cabooglio, not bad =)

minidonkey

great idea, but too big i guess

Hoatzin23

I really like the drawing, but wouldn't wear on a shirt. It may be to big. I like the eye the best.

elgrandeloco

$10
I love it. I like the size, placement, all that.
Don't change a thing.

BobbyAnderson

eyeballs are cliche, never ever ever draw one. hahah

herky

I like the sketchy cross-hatching, nice illustration

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Really "eye"-catching design....wow, i almost passed out from the horrible stale odor coming off that last pun i just made. But seriously, i really like the feel of this drawing, and would like the face to be a half of the tee, and the other half of the face on the back on the opposite side of where it is on the front. Got that? 3.

BlueandYellow

i really like the placement, but i dont think it makes sense to be put on a shirt, maybe on something better

its amazing though

luciasaurus

i would:
-shrink the drawing
-rotate it a bit counter clockwise
-put it in the lower left corner of the shirt
-and add more torn-up pieces of the drawing around it.

excellent drawing though. very impressive. :]

SixStringedIllusion

i agree with luciasaurus, add more torn bits

and fuck cabooglio

letsbeheros

whoa! that's really cool, i like it! $5

Atua

@cabooglio..you are sad little man!:(
like the drawing a lot...really cool!5

Rathany

I like the design, but I would not wear it on a T-shirt. I might consider it if the placement was different.

Bowtie

it is nice, but I wouldnt wear it.

aprettiergreen

i like this better than the keyhole version.

crazypolarbearm

General Rule: Don't paste stuff your art teacher made you draw on Tshirts. We'll see right through you.

jakehartman

Im sorry, 0. i hate how the wonderfull song you named this after is the exact opposite message you are bringing across.

Sodacap_bum

^^^how do you know he named it after the song you're thinking of?

i think it's marvelous! 5

=D

Kanitho

the drawing in amazing. 5

pigleepoo

the drawing is fine (thumbs up, i say), but i think the placement on the shirt should be altered... maybe start at the shoulder and kinda bring it down that way... or even, try something in this sort of view (peering through a tear) diagonally, across the chest, just to make it more interesting (and so that it looks like some dude just decided to rip you in half just to look through you)

ivens

Drawing is lovely, size is not. 5.

Aerovai

eh. Not so much. There's just something wrong about it. Maybe it's the person, a different person would be better. I Really love the style, and hope that more works with this much effort are submitted.

Aethelwolfess

Excellent drawing. I'm glad to see that you aren't letting Cabooglio get to you. I'd wear it-- $5.

Cremola

Nice, reminds me of an early rob roscopp skateboard, and thats a good thing! x

S_wave81

i love the concept...i don't think it is "rough" enough for a shirt. $3.5

alltheworld

INCREDIBLY AMAZINGLY WELL DRAWN FACE

alltheworld

next make a pretty girl,
you'd do an INCREDIBLE job at it,
and id buy it forsure!

braveasaurus

i would wear the f*** out of this.