Tree of Friends

what if all the people you knew were leaves on a tree?

Watch this
treebattle

what if all the people you knew were leaves on a tree?

TheloniusMnk

I don't like the sketchiness of it. Or maybe it's just too big. I rather like the concept. I think it may be the abundance of hatching that's getting to me. It's good for shading when used in moderation, but too much can look messy.

ecintron

I LOVE IT!!! I wish we could all live within the trees...hmm...okay maybe not, but still, it's a great shirt.

quietine

reminds me of poltergeist, kinda

spiritual_slave

i love the sktchy quality of it! dont worry, i am rating it high, it deserves it!! =)

Morphyn

great work, but i don't like the idea :P

AnniePhil

it's an original idea, but I think the trees too big. (also some of the faces are a little unnerving for friends)

ekaj47

nice

Stephie Lou

If all the people I knew were leaves on a tree, I'd pick off the ones I didn't like.

AeonGoddess

Cute design and concept. I especially like the cross-section of the eart and grass, but I'd be more likely to wear it if the tree were a little less symetrical and a little more organic in outline

podium_06

maybe you can make the faces to be my friend's and then i'll like it... (just kidding 5)...

antosh
antosh profile pic Alumni

The sketchiness is awesome, a good contrast to all the generic vector stuff on this site. You go man(assuming you are a man), looks good.

melh696
melh696 profile pic Alumni

very cool.

xCrazyinLove

Creative, newspaper comic-ish.

JéF...

style!!!

acmind

I simply want it now!

ibechase

this jam is sick big dog AROO! 5$

Splaz

I really like it, but it looks waay too big on the shirt. Maybe if it were smaller and more in the corner? I'd still buy, I love the shading. 5$

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

I think it's a great design, the only thing I would change is the shirt color (darker), to blend in the large size, great job!

applegary

It's no wonder winter is lonely and depressing.. sigh...

Sonsonatta

needs to be a tad smaller

kag

could be a little smaller, but i really like the sketch-comic idea

Jew Turn

interesting idea. at first glance, i thought it was some sort of reference to money growing on trees or whatever.

it does look kinda horror movieish and well, i would eventually grow tired of explaining the shirt. hrmph.

i'll give it a t(h)ree.

hxcassandra

you should have called this "family tree"

poetically pathetic

Cool concept, but not really a fan of the art on the peoples' faces. A little too spooky for me. :P

pigleepoo

i like it. there's on head that's stickin' out a bit too much for my tastes, but it's still good. :)

lenoircouture

i think it would be better if the grass went along the entire border

Aethelwolfess

Pretty good, I love the detail.

Hehe. Come autumn...

No account?
Join Us