Close
One second...

Middle Name Contest!

Ok, so I was going to do this a few months ago but someone talked me out of it but now I'm doing it for real.

I don't have a middle name and it's pained me everyday since like third grade. I always have to leave that 'middle initial' part in forms blank and it saddens me. Well, no longer!

My family and I (except for my sister) have applied for citizenship and we take the test part next month (eee!). I can change my name if I want to, and I may want a middle name.

Your task of course, is to think of one for me. I can't guarantee that anyone will win since I might hate all of them or my parents might be like nooo don't do it! but if I actually pick one and actually go through with it, the first person who suggested the name gets a 25$ gc. But if I can't go through with it for any reason, the one I like best anyways goes to the top of my long STP list. Deal?

Hanna ____ Lee?
there's like 20 billion people with the same full name as me and i've met like 25 of them in America. Can you imagine how many of us there actually are? so there.

no bananas or montanas or fefifofannas allowed!! Also, some people have suggested an adjective so my name can be an adverb. like Hanna Slow Lee (slowly?) haha come up with a clever one!

Go!
(this will run until May 16th 2007.)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
SheepMan22

Hanna McGee Lee

thekidd

Leigh.
Marion.
Dawn.

margolove

I don't have any ideas right now, but I will suggest picking a unique one :) I like middle names, because it's a chance to add something interesting. I used to hate the fact that mine was "love," but I think it's neat to have something sort of special hidden in there.

canceromega

Hmm, maybe Elliot or Sophie? I love those names.

thekidd

Octavia.

karm

Hanna Bell Lee would be insanely awesome.

margolove

hahaha, Hanna Bell Lee.. that would make me so incredibly happy.

rain and reverie

it should be bear obviously, just kidding :)

Hanna Claire Lee (clearly?)

juliejeremiah

Margaret
Dylan
Kathleen
Kathy
Chelsea
Kendal

hannabear

oh i know, it should so be Bear.
but what if I'm 80 and my grandchildren make fun of me and never visit me?

juliejeremiah

Like me....Marie!

or Maria is pretty too.

margolove

Have you thought about names from like.. movies or books that have special significance to you? I always thought that would be sort of neat.

blossompossum

My friends made up a joke for my middle name because I never used to sing during music class. So they made my middle name "Please". Jyotsana "Please" Singh, get it?

Hmm... I can't really think of any names... Were there any you were considering?

rain and reverie

aw..those would be bad grandchildren :/

ValerieChapstick

Could you get two middle names? That'd be cool, and it'd double your possibilities.

karm

Margo knows what I'm about.

On a non-allusional side, Hanna Elizabeth Lee has a nice flow to it.

icebar

Linnea

icebar

Moonshadow's good though!

hannabear

haha ohhh you guys are fun. :)

SheepMan22

yea i think moonshadow is anawesome name

SheepMan22

hanna gnome lee

ValerieChapstick

Jessica.
Taren.
Zelda. (Groovy.)
Vicki (Or Vicky).

ValerieChapstick

(Or Victoria. Duh. Where is my brian.)

hannabear

haha gnome, yes!

blossompossum

Zelda. Haha I used to play that game all the time on my brother's old N64.

Hanna Banana Lee.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

i don't have one eiether and i've been a citizen since birth...

you should have a really FUNNY middle name. something that doesn't go with the rest at all.

SheepMan22

Yes gnome all the way haha

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

maybe you should have BRUCE as your middle name...that may haunt you though.

hannabear

hahaha bruce!

The Crackers

Delilah
Lucy
Sarah
Julia

Noodlegirl

Hanna Hanna Bo-Banna Banana-fana fo Fanna Fee Fi Mo Manna Hanna Lee

blossompossum

Bruce is the guy who drives the school bus to my area.

Shebly

Hanna Clementine Lee.

Noodlegirl

Hanna Fucking Lee.

That's hardcore.

blossompossum

Athena's pretty cool.

Gee, you're really outdoing yourself with all these contests, SheepMan (of Alcatraz) :D

SheepMan22

ha well i have this hippie name book in my store so im just naming off hippie names i think there the best

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
No account?
Join Us