Close
One second...

Mr. Robot (re creation)

i submitted this design when it was the original sketch but i desided to make it a vector and add colors

Watch this
ablizno

i submitted this design when it was the original sketch but i desided to make it a vector and add colors

ChristyJade

i really like it...esp the colours...and the lil guy aww....deffo $5

boo19

I'd buy it without the guy in the center, actually... Lol.

Dandelo

Nice Detail on the Jeans. Are they Levi?

Alexandra Marie

Keep the guy, lose the floating toasters.

ablizno

they are supposed to be jellyfish but to each his own

fenchurch714

I love this shirt! I like the chalky color on the jellyfish/toasters. Love detailing on Mr. Robot's pants and shirt.Awesome!

all1e

even though there are way too many robot shirts going around, this is so neon and cool, i give $5.

Yabi Kuro

Why do I like this so much?

pipopau

fuyooo!

Bowtie

Try it on something other than Black or White...

ablizno

I chose black because it shows the best contrast

aceinthehole

I like the color choices especially on the balc tee. Looks sweet :D i'd definatlly buy it.

Pablicious

it doesnt make any sense but i love it. it reminds me of the flying toasters you used to get5 in screen savers 5$

StaticFactory

I would buy it if I could :) (I don't know how much cash I have to blow on T-shirts right now...)

fenchurch714

i really want this shirt to win please vote:)

Graysheep

Great colors...i hope this wins!

LauraJerry

I really like this, except there's too many of those colorful jellyfish things, it would be better without them or with only a couple.

slammanerftology

i would get rid of the robot dude completely and fill it in with those neon chalky jellyfish guys. the robot dude's arms are off kilter too.

Vladdypwnz

Amazing. I want this. Wow there's so many great submissions today. $5

Aethelwolfess

I say keep the jellyfish, the colors look awesome on black. Lose the guy. He distracts from the awesome jellyfish.

ivens

Wow! This is really nice. The colours are right and I love the hand drawn sketchy style. Keep it up. $5.

thru_a_lupe

afraid i wouldnt wear this..... dont like it

pinkpinkbuttercup

i love the colors, and the robot is kinda cute.

No account?