Close
One second...

Gone Fishing

Watch this
Kas013

Wow..i really like it!

onloveinbloom

Pretty pretty. I really like the placement too.

CCsabathia

This is a great shirt...love the little fish scared of the worm and hook! 5$

kristinaks

Pretty! Great colours! I would definitely wear it.

waltponce

I work on Catalina Island and this shirt would make me a hero!!!!!!! $5!!!

phillyhoneybee

i like it, but maybe take out the birds flying in the background and make the clouds a little closer to the illustration style that you use in the rest.

roundredhead

It is so unfair that you have all this talent

emilyjay

really really good
well done and nice use of color!!!

arabiantealeaves

i would really prefer if they didn't look cartoon-y.... but beautiful work

Pablicious

sweet tee 5dolla

tyz

The presentation is messy but the illustration is fantastic, ocean floors are always neat and I like how the beams shine underneath the water. The clouds are a strain to notice, I kinda want them to be a different color to stand out or not be included at all.

ryanNasipak

Yeah, sorry about the presentation........I was caught inbetween making the illustration detail obvious or just presenting the entire graphic on the t-shirt. It fell somewhere inbewteen and turned in to a gigantic cluster of images in the end. Haha.

Cici

haven't i seen this before

kaptain

I luff it totally. Esp the placement and colour. Print.

nanahachi

awesome theme. $5

nightshade88

This is a wicked shirt design. I will buy!

BobbyAnderson

this shirt is fun. i guess.

nightshade88

PRINT PRINT PRINT

I like that wallpaper, too.

I forgot to mention I really like how you put the colors together. Blue and orange go together somehow. They're somewhat opposite on the almighty color wheel, I believe.

P341250N

nice detail. it would be nice it you altered it to make it the whole length of the shirt.

le Disko

i love this shirt...

CCsabathia

This shirt better get printed!!! The more i look at it, the more I just absolutely love it!!!!

desertlimosine

Very nice! I love the small details!

llewllynn

the only thing that makes me sad is that the light isn't being refracted as it hits the water... other than that I love it.

ryanNasipak

it's kind of interesting you mention that. I had a version where the light refracted in the water but for whatever reason it just didn't read very well on the screen. I'm not sure if it would have looked ok on a printed shirt but the light refraction just really cluttered up the water and drew your attention away from the rest of the design.

No account?