Close
One second...

Tape it

Watch this
dani_dani

this is alright hey :)

PurplesAFruit

one of the better tape designs...of which there have been many. but yeah, nice. maybe the labels of the tapes could use a bit of work?

azzurylln

hmm..i like this..but the label, maybe can use a better font?

phillyphobic

you just missed kickin it old skool.... personally I've seen as many tapes subs in the past few weeks as we usually see pandas, skeletons and squids.....so over it. This one is nice though and you should have gotten it in for the competion. Good luck with it!

coyote6000

i love it. brings back the cassette tape memories... mixed tapes for that matter. :) nice.

roseline55

the idea is great. the white blotches are a little off-putting.

jimmyjanesays

what's the white stuff? hmmmmmmmmmmm

chelly

the tapes are great, but the jizzy-splooge is rather distracting

elgrandeloco

This is in no way directed at you, but I tire of the 80's. Am I alone or does it seem like everyone wants to live through Bon Jovi again?

gredd

No more tapes!

gredd

Nice work though....

MsBreann

I love it i would definently buy it.....

hahagab

I say no to labels..
$4

lesquelette

I agree with the above. Nice.

Huntsly

old school is old school...

xCrazyinLove

Would do without the random white blotches.

pataskala27

Dear threadless, Please stop accepting submitions with tapes.

cursivesailor

dont like the globs of whatever it is, it looks like jizz. also, dont care for the colour scheme

Kiki85

Very old skool, love your choice of colours on the black tee.

biouxe

don't like the white blotches, but i'd still wear it

holynazi

nice. real emo. and i hate emo. but i like the shirt.

Squaw

IS that jizz?

kpurkiss

I would like it better without the splotches, but I love the tapes. I'm still giving it a 4

Destinylola4

Lol..no it not jizz!!!!!!..lol... but I'm not really sure what it is, it was suppose to be paint splatters..lol..lol... ooh and sorry about the whole tape thing i haven't been on here in a while..lol...But thanks for all the comments and Criticisms :)... and the jizz comments..lol..they made me laugh and i needed a laugh today..lol..either way they are greatly appreciated... :}

OldCircleEyes

haha, "because you suck"

ikaikavilla

I don't know what everyone is talking about. I only like it for the jizz. Now I can jizz on my shirt and I don't have to change it. Excellent idea. Now if I only had a pants with shit paint in the back.

abbster

What's the deal with the whole mix tape obsession? It was cool the first time, but seriously, how many of these do we need?

loveisasongx

haha "because you suck"...this shirt is so sweet. I'd buy. $5.

aXuS

Those white spots kill it.

aXuS

White spots KILL. 3

deadpixl

it's a bit hard to read and the drop bother me...getting rid of the drops could probably fix both those things...
love the idea tho.

No account?
Join Us