Carrying a concealed amusement

IM BEING CHARGED WITH WHAT?!?

other suggested names:

Packing heat?

"Armed and not so dangerous"- courtesy of the perk

Check My Flickr page for closeups and more colors!!

:) hope you guys like.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Perudoesitbetterthanu
Perudoesitbetterthanu profile pic Alumni

IM BEING CHARGED WITH WHAT?!?

other suggested names:
Packing heat?
"Armed and not so dangerous"- courtesy of the perk

Check My Flickr page for closeups and more colors!!

:) hope you guys like.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Great illustration

"Its a gun! No... No its not - its a print of a gun on the t-shirt. No. Sorry - hang on, its not a print of a gun - its a print of a water pistol!".

This might get me shot on the London Underground :(

MagusMaster

If not for fatheads coment i wouldn't have realized its a water pistol... good concept... not obvious enough... obvious is good.

El_Dictador_Cubano

yea, i was gonna say that your trigger is wierd, but... it's a water gun. so... go about your business.

J-Ray

it should have been a different color gun so it's more obviously a toy. Can't approve it like this :(

ninja.bassist

LOL. This is great. I'd wear it... my grandma might disown me though.

Moserary

I would pay someone $100 to try to get this through LAX security.

curlyfry

I don't think that's funny. :P

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

i like it

Perudoesitbetterthanu

well...im glad you guys like..sorta.
:/

Maybe i should have made it more watergunish, but i wanted it to look like a gun...maybe it wont pass as a shirt...i just thought it was too good of an idea to pass up.

Check the flickr for bigger pics if ya want.

willypiva

Great illo, wouldn't wear it. 4!

m-unit_xo

I love it and would wear it...

5$ and one for my friend as well cuz she thinks shes so gangsta XD

Lupencia
Lupencia profile pic Alumni

Ha! Great illustration!! but where I live it's not such a good idea to wear it either, sorry :S

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

Its really really well done. The subtlety makes it even better. It also makes it almost unwearable in many situations :(

Ava Adore

awesome!!
cha-ching!

stardance

Making the girl tee pink is bad... many girls hate pink and it's sexist. I like the subtlety tho.

Retrac

while pink may not be pc, it is a good color for making it clear that it is not a real gun. the fact that it is a water pistol would still be subtle because of the way it it illustrated. However, it would prevent any unfortunate misunderstandings with police officers and/or vigilantes.

Oh yea, and I like it.

katedoe

pink is not sexist. it rawks. maybe the shirt shouldn't be gray because that's "neutral", like, politically, man. it's a shirt, not a elected office. well, i guess it kind of is elected....

good design, i love it. $5 and would buy one for each of my closest mates, too.

RUTH1

I like pink and guns. Cool idea.

franx
franx profile pic Alumni

cool. maybe if the squirt gun was yellow or red or something people might catch on faster.

Perudoesitbetterthanu

well maybe ill just change the colors...

pink sexist? i like pink...

stunt double

funny idea!
a waterpistol in neon colors (yello/lime/etc) would have been cool too.
well done!!!

ValerieChapstick

I hate pink; so what? I'd just get the guy version. I have no problem with that.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

great concept and execution...

most would be a bit leary about wearing this, due to the color of the gun on the grey shirt. it looks too much like the real thing at a quick glance. id make it an obnoxious neon color.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

Making the girl tee pink is bad... many girls hate pink and it's sexist. I like the subtlety tho.

sexist!? oookay..

This is a really nice shirt Alan, the water pistol is a sweet idea, wish we could see what it really looked like on the shirt instead of a dotted box!
The fabric folds turned out very nicely.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

haha, that is awesome, great detail...
[i do agree like everyone else...make the gun in a variety of neon colors, on the grey shirt, i know it takes away the double-take aspect of it, but i think it would further express how FUN this design is]

dancinghelicopter

haha! I had no idea a color couuld be sexist. Many girls hate blue. Is that sexist? Gotta laugh! GreaT DESIGN! I would enjoy this more if the gun were Bright green or orange!

rev4n

$5

Perudoesitbetterthanu

if it did every make it to print..neon colors would be the way to go.

Thanks luke, abeadles and xiv!!

korbana_anna

could cause some trouble... lol not bad though

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Peru! Didn't even know it was you, this one is great!

rainbowdust

Hehe clever idea, might be a bit dangerous to wear though. Make it a neon colour and it would rock, though what kind of idiot keeps a watergun tucked into their pants I don't know... Maybe you should include a wet patch :]

Strangemusic

cool but you need some more water-pistol-looking stuff on the gun to make it less likely that someone will throw the cuffs on you!

phillyphobic

This would go well with the "smooth criminal" tee!

rathergreen

Clever and well executed. I agree - go neon!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

That watergun rendering is wonderfully done! I like to fill mine with urine. 5

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

p.s. I like how stardance's sexist claim that pink for girls is sexist when the statement she made is sexist itself.

bluecho17

Yeah, change the gun color and I'd wear it.

TehBohoLuffer

Maybe add some blue or some water-tone to make it obvious it's a water pistol? I love it, but I don't think I could wear it legally...
I'm going to $5 it though, of course.

ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

yes change plastic color --make it different from shirt color

SweetCera

i like the pink one!! but i can imagine someone giving me shit for wearing this.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us