Close
One second...

I love this! Too bad it's about Pirates

There doesn't seem to be many Ninja related t-shirts now-a-days.

Watch this
chelly

To Err is Human,
to == is Ninja

???

Negala

to evicerate is ninja?

yion072

I don't even know how to respond to this.

lyevil

to sneak up quietly and kick your butt is ninja?

Negala

eradicate evil?

ninja.bassist

... may now i know why there aren't too many ninja shirts...

WE'RE TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS.
lol :)

ninja.bassist

*maybe... excuse my grammer and misspells

chelly

==

IS NINJA EYES YO

Harukio

Ninjas have no need to express themselves on a witty t-shirt.
They get plain black shirts instead.

J-Ray

Dude, I was just thinking on my way out the door this morning... Aren't pirate jokes getting really old? This shirt is definitely way too late.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Pirate jokes are extremely old, as nearly every t-shirt company on earth (including Threadless with MANY albeit awesome pirate designs) have already done their take on the Arrr!!!! joke. Plus, the actual spelling for the sound is ARRRRRGH. Anyway, i love to see new type tees up for sale, but there's thousands of better choices. Congrats to whoever this nick guy is all the same!

Koraulii

congratulations to nate too, definitely made me chuckle a bit...

i agree with frickinawesome...that's why this shirt was chosen to be printed, and why it will sell...

no bad intentions, honestly, but i have seen this slogan many times on deviantArt, there is a member who uses it as a signature line, and i have seen it posted on a photography blog that i have read too...and i know for sure that the woman on deviantArt has been signing off this way at least until 2004...it just seems that there is a weird balance with the type tees to be "original" and "appealing"...personally, some of my favorite slogans are not the 'i do something' ironic tees (which seem to be the most popular,) but the witty random ones...albeit, the very ones that i wouldn't wear on a t-shirt...hmmm...

DevineHavok

Because Ninjas suck. Actually, pirates do too.

liich
liich profile pic Alumni

sorry if you don't like it. i did post this a long time ago, tho. and mainly for a friend of mine, who, sadly, is not really a friend anymore. also, i actually haven't seen this slogan around much...but maybe i've been looking in the wrong places. oh, well. :|
also, ninjas are stealth. they don't need to announce their arrival...so, consequently, they don't have anything for us commoners to quote. :D

No account?
Join Us