Cast Out of the Garden

• by artbrains
  • posted Apr 01, 2007
  • 33 Comments

My designs develop as I do them...this went through many phases...in fact, I initially had no intent of using this for a sub, but I played around with one of my drawings (a manipulated version of an old European print) and I eventually ended up with this...

Watch this
artbrains

My designs develop as I do them...this went through many phases...in fact, I initially had no intent of using this for a sub, but I played around with one of my drawings (a manipulated version of an old European print) and I eventually ended up with this...

Ms Zee

I love it.. I think a lil color would bring it out though, I find it a bit flat

basspenguin

Very cool! I like it on white/light colors.

Sunshine69

the cherub looks unfinished to me... especially the feet and face. I also think it's a little too large on the shirt.

Pink Lace

I think the eyes could be more done, to me it looks incomplete. Lovely idea though. :D

pabloneruda32

hit enter a bit too early before... oops.

i $5 it, though the cherub's face appears very skeletal to me, almost demonic. i'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but i love the effect nonetheless.

N2O

I like it on sage.

queerflux

I think it's perfect. The size adds to how lovely it looks. $5.

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

this is amazing. I think with a better presentation this would be a print... do something to make it stand out more in the crowd. 5$ still though

Yabi Kuro

on the bluish color.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

very nice drawing!

crunchygirl

On the bluish-green...$5

nikogrande

fantastic illustration

Some01

Cool... $5!
like it best on the colours in the inferior left corner
good work, peace ;)

feisty80

this would also make a fantastic tattoo ;)

icelady2123

This one is really cool.

artbrains

for feisty80;
interestingly enough, this is a design I have been working on for a tattoo. I decided to throw some other stuff in there and make it a t graphic as well.

elgrandeloco

$5! Would look great on a white T.
I don't think there are enough inspired designs like this on white. Summer + Black = Misery for the Grande clan.

kentellebee

this is very beautifully done it looks good on creme I don't know about white

kamisch42

Funny...I like it on the darker colors :)

AnniePhil

I think it would be stronger with a quotation about cupid from mythology or Shakespeare, just some obscure reference. P.S. There are some nifty cupid references- generally death imagery- in Romeo and Juliet.

ashnicole

good illustration but a bit too large on the shirt

holynazi

bad ass. put it off center on the shirt and its golden

muggerlunch

Lovin' the flow of the piece. $5

anuvoz

I love the fact that it wraps around....I think too often, designers are two dimensional (front or back). The wrap around look and continuity make this a unique design!!!

Great! 5

No account?
Join Us