The Four (Bad) Elements

Watch this
lisette

wow! great illustrations. i love the wind and his hair!

artbrains

I love the illus quality. Funny thing is, before I read Nova Zero's comments, I thought "earth" looks like a nutty poop too.

yuck.

moni_s

This is outstanding! Nice job...

nikogrande

haha, the poop's shirt says bandidas. nice work. just fix 'earth' and you've got yourself a 5.

airtom

Cool!
But Mr. Fire's flames looks like ears to me:)

BlueStar26

I would totally buy this shirt, but i would have to say the elements need more color, just a teeny tiny bit. I still ike it either way i guess !

Mulla_21

Brilliant. Has a 'Fantastic Four' vibe to it. Definite buy.

hatcat

This is great - very polished... I'd buy it in a second!

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

excelllent!

dorkman

very nice $5

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

great work

wadep

WHERE IS HEART?!

Silent-T

I think it'd be better if the earth guy didn't have "bandidas" on his shirt. It looks like a lable for the image or something, positioned the way it is.

RUTH1

I like it a lot but I do agree with the "poo", maybe if earth looked more like a rock.

schleb

those are great characters

chocolateaddict522

Wow--awesome idea. I think the reason why earth doesn't fit quite as well is b/c the other three all have a swirly element to them. Maybe it'd be better if it was a leaf or something. Still, it rocks.

chocolateaddict522

Oh, and to wadep--so glad to see another captain planet fan. Gooooo planet! ;)

henry_brazil

Thanks for all the insights guys... the funny (and frustrating)think is, "earth" is my favourite! :) Every gang supose to have a thug, and that´s mine. Rude, stupid, oversized, disgusting... looks like a poop. That character supose to be out of place and I just love him like that. Even if loose a lot of votes, I´m not changing that one (especially that one). Thanks to all votes and critiques! I really apreciate it.
H.

cierra

love it in black

katiegraphic

haha cute characters! i think i'd like to see them arranged in more of a square shape -- you know, two-by-two? just my two cents :)

henry_brazil

Thanks Katie! I tried the two-by-two version and It looked good as a design, but when I adapted to a tee, It seemed a little weird... Too boxed... Too square-ish. In the other hand, the square version on black looked just like the "Let It Be" album cover from The Beatles...
:)

acmind

great

elgrandeloco

Earth kinda looks like Meatwad or a raspberry.
Just a thought.

fabiofavaro

É brasileiro.. é brasileiro???
5$ de quebra....

No account?
Join Us