Close
One second...

cool hoodies

help me find one

Watch this
LaMola07

Have you looked on this site? They are rumored to have clever and witty products... Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find one that happens to be pressed onto something that resembles a hoodie. Just a thought.

Oh, and I'm always a rude smart-ass.

PuterBoy

I think she is looking for one without a threadless design on it.

PuterBoy

I hate sites that over charge hoodies.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

I went to the American Apparel store and found some neat things. I bought the yellow and blue striped number, and it's become my favorite! Now I want the charcol/purple one too!

PuterBoy

That hoody is hawt stuff.

siezexthisday

i guess im looking for an urban-ish one

stubby43

Karmaloop

usually have some good stuff, its just a little on the expensive side of things.

PuterBoy

DATZ KEWL .

Seriously, the site is cool.

Lucretia Mott

What I did to get my [fantastically amazing and wonderful and grand and spectacular] shoes was I looked through the karmaloop catalogue and then sifted through ebay to find what I wanted there. For half price, might I add.

I suggest you employ a similar strategy. Find what you want in a store, and then ebay the hell out of it 4 less.

amaliaslash

HAHA VALOR- two things about that hoodie.

1. i almost bought it.
2. i'm livejournal friends with that model. (or her twin, and this is true, because they both model for AA. one has thicker eyebrows.)

amaliaslash

a story perhaps undeserving of an all-caps laugh, but it's too late to change it.

valorandvellum

amalia, we could've been hoodie twins!! That's crazy that you know the model(s). You know everybody through lj!!

Seriously though... I love that hoodie. It's slightly breezy though which makes it just right for a warmish evening.

amaliaslash

haha! THEN WHY AREN'T WE FRIENDS?!

there's an american apparel kinda close to work on main street, but let's be honest, i am fairly creeped out by the stores in person. or overwhelmed..by all the bright colors...

valorandvellum

I DON'T KNOW. LET'S ADD EACH OTHER ALREADY!

(I don't update my lj as often as I should though... just to warn you!)

The store I was in wasn't very big. But I guess it wouldn't need to be. I'm a little frightened by the shiny leggings, and seeing them in real life is quite possibly worse than seeing it on the internet. Other than that, it was nice to be able to try on things!

amaliaslash

haha, yeah- metallic blue stirrup leggings are strange enough on a mannequin, but i'm lucky to have not seen anyone wearing them in real life. or green. or gold.

here's my link, because i've forgotten yours!

haha, no caps in this comment. i should exclaim things less often, i love shift-1 and capslock.

valorandvellum

I just now added you! Now you need to add me!

I can imagine metallic stirrup leggings on a tall trannie named Latrina. Trannies always have those long dancers' legs. Only they can get away with those!

filmgeek

I want that Runners Hoodieeeee!

Khol, I just saw that cloud hoodie at Macy's. I think it's cheaper there too, in case you wanted to check it out in person.

valorandvellum

HA!! Did you buy it online or in-store?

valorandvellum

I got an XS... and I typically wear a girly S in threadless. If that helps. I just hope it doesn't shrink too much in the wash!

No account?
Join Us