Close
One second...

Broken Pieces of Yesterday

Watch this
RobinHood

It's all blurry.. or is it supposed to be like that?

JAYGATZ

I forsee flowers in the attic comments in your future.

aelander

ooo I really like it. It might look nice on a brighter color t-shirt like the prints I saw on your website.

LeRoi

Lower left corner placement.

I love it.

thedarrien

meh. kind of looks like a t shirt for a sceney metal band.

Vorernil

I'd get this for a guy.

bookworm

it looks like the birds are coming from behind, not from him.

accommodated

i think i like this one better [besides it being blurry] but it looks like that one shirt of the girl shooting herself and from her head there are butterflies (?) coming out.

AlisonOrDieTrying

This looks almost like an Arcade Fire tee, which is never a bad thing.

823freckles

Yeah. We've already seen Flowers in the Attic.

edjuvreason

I like this better than Flowers in the Attic. It's so much less emo. Guess it just seems somehow quiet and contemplative. Five and buy.

AzrimEkim

It doesn't matter if you like it better; Threadless won't print it because it's way too close to the other design.

wickedsquirrel

It's already been done! This is too close to Flowers in the Attic for my taste.

rabidworm

blue shirt, brown print =love

Auspex

I agree with wickedsquirrel

TheloniusMnk

I hope the actual design isn't blurry.

TheloniusMnk

I love how everybody presumes to know exactly what Threadless will and won't do.

Awf1011

Nice design,but i just want to say, I think it looks nothing like flowers in the attic cuz no ones head is being shot off. F'ing Duh. Oh and it has better detail and is larger and has different colors. Damn, every time a missing head shows up on a shirt every ones all oh no flowers and the attic. FITA was the reason i even found threadless in the first place. Bring on the missing heads and if its good im sure people will like it even if it dose remind them of a woman shooting her head into butterflies.

kox

xaxaxaxa

TupeloHoney

I for one prefer it to flowers in the attic and have seen Threadless print some designs that were pretty similar to one another in the past...so good luck. I dig it!

xxemokitty7xx

please make it not blurry. please make it not on slate. ugh, slate, bane of my closet.

Sharpies

this has already been done and won

theXmushroomXman

this is really good, but it kinds looks like "flowers in the attic" (is that right...?)

hecklings

i like the idea alot. i dont know if i would personally buy i though.

BORN2SHOPLC

okay so it's similar to flowers in the attic, but 2 people can have similar ideas. And I like them differently though, I've always loved flowers in the attic. But, I think if a few things were changed with this I would most. def. buy it. Just make the birds look more like it's coming from his head and place it on the bottom left. I would also like it on another colored shirt, just not sure which, the design blends in w/ the tee too much this way.

badzen

Nice!

TimKane

Love it.

sunjayv

kinda Pink Floyd stuff....nice one!

paintballjord

hell no! do not lose the birds! i love it! 5$

No account?
Join Us