Close
One second...

Rubik's DMC

Hey Threadless! 1st Sub - couldn't pass up celebrating the 80's!! And it aint an 80's celebration without the mighty Delorean DMC 12.. Fuzzy Dice were out and Rubik's Cubes in - let me know what you think!

Watch this
outinthewops

Hey Threadless! 1st Sub - couldn't pass up celebrating the 80's!! And it aint an 80's celebration without the mighty Delorean DMC 12.. Fuzzy Dice were out and Rubik's Cubes in - let me know what you think!

outinthewops

Yah its up :) Cheers Nattelatte!

gregs.creative

Well, what can I say outinthewops -- just wonderful, 80's-tastic. Best of lucks all over the place for this design. M.J.Fox would be very proud indeed. Top stuff!

outinthewops

Thanks Mr Greg! Fingers crossed...

nate da snake

Awsum bro. I think everyone will wana have this t'shirt.

bigcog

very nice, this one should be a winner

Lily-n-Parker

I absolutely loooooove this!!!!

ninja.bassist

Very fun. I love this car.

GreenGourd

Nice gull-wings.

mefx1

i always wanted one :(

AngieWarhol

anything with BTTF references is always a hit with me! :)

outinthewops

Thanks for the comments :) So many top kickn it subs - so hopefully enough people see and vote for me!

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

very very cool!

x-claim

nice one bruv... K.I.S.S.

outinthewops

Cheers! 500 votes yah!

helloimkaley

I love this because the BTF ride at Universal closed on Friday and I miss it. :)

outinthewops

hey thanks sparklypants :) i hope so to!

zep_fan82

I hope this one gets printed!!!

outinthewops

Thanks Alison & Jessica! :) only four days left so hopefully everyone else agrees!

katiegraphic

Oops. I LOVE BACK TO THE FUTURE. Make it bigger!

rtoyota

Very cool, but I'd love to see some shininess on that hood and window. It just looks so drab as one solid color.

perilikid

LIke the idea, not too keen on the colours.

taradparker

My dad owns a Delorean! I'm so going to get this if it wins!

outinthewops

Hey- Thanks for the comments! rtoyota- good idea threadless could always print the grey in silver ;) would that be shiny enough for you!? :)

outinthewops

perilikid - thats a shame i assume its the tshirt colours? as the others are as close to the car as i could get with 5 colours- but i aslo didn't want to use the token pink or green '80s colours' :)

ezsix

"KIKN IT" great plates

applegary

Looks great on the orange! Tight design.

applegary

Oh yeah... $5

outinthewops

Thanks applegary :) and everyone else who commented/voted!! 2.23 !? Now the waiting game to see who wins...

No account?
Join Us