Close
One second...

High 5!

Watch this
L337Kirara

i like how the lines flow, guides you nicely through the illustration :)

B3RAQUIT

really like it

dawn patrol

I dig it. Not a huge fan of bright canary yellow, but it works. thumbs up

rabidworm

Are people going to think there is a little man in my pants?

t-pot

I like. is it supposed to spell something? looks like the name "Hugh"

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

never nice!

skeleer

It says High 5. Love it once I got it

whatupJ

neat

renfrew

t-pot on Apr 05 '07
I like. is it supposed to spell something? looks like the name "Hugh"

I know were are supposed to be nice, but honestly, the name of the shirt is "High 5!" and there is a little man doing just that. How did you get "hugh?" If you had said something like the text would be confusing without knowing the title, that would have made sense. But no, you had the title. You lose today.

This shirt reminds me of the Mr. Men and Little Miss cartoons from the early seventies.

renfrew

Forgot to say that I liked it. 4

DrVSP

I like the little figure; I suggest you work something up with him in another context.

jimmy_JAKE

smooch smooch smooch Very Nice How much?

MagusMaster

too hard to read... 3

marvelouspkat

This may sound weird, but I don't really like the fact that he's spelling it backwards. Neat though!

BryanWinds

So... its like your penis is giving you a high five?

Fen
Fen profile pic Alumni

ACE!

PecanFresh

lmao BryanWinds.

Sonofadiddly

I would love to have that little man coming out of my pants.

TheWayne

I like. But had trouble reading the "high." Maybe play with that a little more...

Mike Molloy

i like it high five!

chrysal

hehe, took me a minute to figure it out, but then a slow smile crept into my face.

Ambear

i LOVE it!

Hairy Dracula

nice! are you from colour blok?

handle_taken

It's kind of difficult to read...and while it's clear that he's giving a high-five, I'm not sure how people would interpret just having the word "High" on my shirt. Drug connotations and such.

rathergreen

Cool! Really different!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I like the little man best. His "w" moustache makes me giggle.

tinksparkle

I like it, but found it hard to read.

Sharpies

Dude at the bottom kicks ass, id like to see a little more of him, not to much though

The Joe 78

I really like everything about this one...except, well, does the placement of the little man bother anyone else?

schmalan

love the tash

Wout

Sssweet!

kristinaks

He's so cute but I would move him to one side or another instead of dead center. And maybe try putting it on a different colour. It works on yellow but it's a personal preference thing. Not many people look good in yellow.

TheloniusMnk

You can't print over the seam, so you'll have to re-think that placement.

kospowinc

rethink the way "high" looks. if it wasn't for the title of the shirt, which no one can see if you're wearing it, i wouldn't have known what it said.

xohdis

illegible... I'm not a huge fan

hforhello

if there was some kind of dot on the i, that might help.

ingywastaken

Nah I like it how it is. It is spelled with a continuous line, not helvetica. It's complex but definitely readable, basic cursive innit!

Who said it should be easy to read anyway? Not me. I like designs to make people think!

mmm...steak

i think the letters are fine, but i don't know about the placement...i wouldn't wear it like that. or a yellow shirt, but ohh well.

i really like the dude, though.

summerstar58

It was a little hard to read it, but I like it. Would be cool if the hand could have dotted the "i"

ingywastaken

Yeh I agree, placement and colour are changeable. It just needs to be on a colour that makes the white outline of the arm standout and yellow did that so thats why I picked it.

Any other colour that did that would be fine by me.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i'd move the figure just above the bottom seam. nice work. 4

No account?