Close
One second...

The Ins And Outs Of Berlin(s)

this is my first submission, a summary on my thoughts on the U.S. nah you guys are great

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
will-cawdordrive

this is my first submission, a summary on my thoughts on the U.S. nah you guys are great

bluecho17

I really love it, but it took me a minute to realize what all of the towns said because the font is a bit small, but if you fix that I'd wear it!

J-Ray

I think it's a nice shirt and good enough to wear, but I wouldn't buy it.

phillyphobic

penny for your thoughts...what are you saying about the west? don't even get me started.... Really cool concept. I dunno if the states are geographically accurate but they're close enough and WTF is up with florida?

ISABOA

so .... we likey the berlin in the east -

potatoesrus

ya, what's up with the west?

slammanerftology

hey there isn't a damn thing wrong with the east!

... is there really a berlin, new jersey? wow.

great shirt.

ashnicole

change florida to look like florida and i would prob buy it

Digdag88

hahaha

Iheartgus

does it matter that it's new berlin in wisconsin?

firebolt816

i have friends in berlin, oh

firebolt816

but it's pronounced more BER-lin than ber-LIN

BigODrummer

I used to live in Greenville, SC...check how many states have that one....we steal the land from Natives and steal the names from ourselves....Viva La Us!

dlinkwit27

do springfield or lincoln. that will fill the map up :p

abitofwhimsy

It would be more clever with out saying "The East of America has a..." I mean that is obviously your point and it is better if it were subtle.

823freckles

Yeah do Springfield, lol.

Alexandra Marie

Dude, you butchered my state.
Florida needs some serious lovin'.

MooCowMoo

Hahaha, cool design

evangelinereed

what can i say, people just like being berliners ... or jelly donuts as kennedy would say.

Pink Lace

No Berlin PA?
Yessssssssssssssss!moutha fucka'sssssss. :D

phillyphobic

so they're really no berlins out west? this intrigues me.

TopJamen

reminds me of the movie war games with matthew broderick.

trindli

there are maybe no berlins in the east because the germans didn't make it that far :D

will-cawdordrive

it just happens that all the berlins in the states are in the east, none in the west, which is intriguing. consult wikipedia if you're not sure. and sorry about florida, it's difficult to get the detail with a thick line tool.

renfrew

Berlin, New Hapshire actually changed the pronounciation of the towns name during world war II.

mrcocoa77

I think somebody prolly already said it, but this would be better with like springfield

its a pretty roxsome design tho

loloseamstress

NH has a lot of towns pronounced differently from their more famous counterparts (which in some cases are actually countries, i.e. lebanon) but that has nothing to do with anything, I like this design bc my states (NH and MD) are represented!

oh isuzu...

haaha funny.
love it.

plethora

Because Texas is really in the East

sectionbb

. . . but I want to worry about Florida.
You make it look like a used condom.

kamisch42

Yeah...your Florida looks really out of whack. It's supposed to vaguely resemble a phallus - I should know, I live near the tip of it ;D

CW Saton

Very nice mate. :)

snazzyninja

I think using Berlin is wonderful, but Florida does need a fixing and I think the sarcasm would be really wonderful if you said 'The East of America has a lot of imagination".

Skipper6745

Lucky for Michigan, we changed our Berlin to something else.

robo reem

Gahahahaha $5

iheartcmp

this is A.MA.ZING!

metronomad

huh.. a lot of berlin in the US of A than in Germany?

shirtflirt

what about springfields? there's one in 47 states?

oh i get it... it's a political jab at the states. paralleling the east and west germany's of yesteryear and todays divided america.

huzzah!

Torakamikaze
1 design submitted - Score now!

haha, fun... I thought I should mention that I used to live in New Berlin, Wisconsin.... does that one count?

spock123

Even though Florida is a little messed up, it's recognizable. I really like this design!

_kapow

LOL. 5!

will-cawdordrive

to answer a few peoples questions, i chose berlin (and not springfeild etc) because a few friends and I are making a zine about berlin and this design features in it, i thought it would look pretty bang-up on a t shirt. but yeah, my florida does suck.

cherrylimeade

yeah berlin was a good choice... and not greenville

(cause i live 25 mins from g-ville and it SUCKS)

springfield would make a good shirt too, you could do that

btw bobby your comments suck, you've been here 1 day and you're the authority?! wtf mate...even if you dont have designs lets see some critiques before you act like an asshole.

gimmegimmes09

Florida looks screwed up.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?