Close
One second...

Royalty Plays

"Ever since the king of spades killed the king of hearts, the queen of hearts has been meeting quite a lot with the king of clubs… Well, that’s what Jack of diamonds says!"

Pencil sketch worked over in Photoshop.

Yep, that's a Cheshire cat. Every setting involving living playing items should have one.

Watch this
freiden-fly

"Ever since the king of spades killed the king of hearts, the queen of hearts has been meeting quite a lot with the king of clubs… Well, that’s what Jack of diamonds says!"
Pencil sketch worked over in Photoshop.
Yep, that's a Cheshire cat. Every setting involving living playing items should have one.

Yabi Kuro

denim plz.

I would like to see a bit more detail in the leg-shoe area.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

The cat seems off for the whole design.

memva

I think the cat needs a nose :)

lisette

Light blue without the wicked looking cat.

britishangel

I'd like a shirt with just the cat :D I love the Cheshire cat image

AllenAames

Nice Alice in Wonderland reference, the characters and colors are great.

stardance

I love the cat and the idea, but the leg area isn't working for me at all.

esthergrondahl

It would look better on a shirt color other than light blue. Great idea.

sirkism

gotta have it for poker night. $

sjgrovo

I like the cat but agree on the legs, they don't quite work for me.

Angles_Galore

i like it, but the legs are not right.

Miss Haha

I'm liking the shirt on the slate blue. $5

Blot911

yeah, the design is very cool, but the legs/feet need to be worked. after that its def a $5

helloimkaley

At first I thought that they had no legs because that's how it is on a playing card and I liked it... but then I saw them and not so much.

But I really like the cat, it gives it an Alice In Wonderland theme that I believe you were going with with the Queen of Hearts and Tea Party.

Kokochiyoi

I'd really like this on white or light blue

Danger Girl

I agree, the legs could use work. Maybe if they were kneeling, instead of trying some straight flush lotus position? Keep the cat, wouldn't mind seeing him with a nose. Might also like to see the cake a little more elaborate, maybe a few layers thicker.

Lilitou

Yes to the cat, no to the legs. And I like it best on denim.

freiden-fly

I'm afraid the cat has to stay. The image is supposed to have some dark, not-so-innocent feeling to it, and I think the cat gives it that twist. The legs could be better, yes. I don't think I'll try to improve this, I rather move on to other drawings, but it teaches me to pay a lot more attention to what I'm doing. So that's good. Thanks to everyone for leaving comments.

mefx1

those legs are crazy...good idea still.

crango

I love the idea of incorporatng the cat, but it seems a bit off the way it is now. Perhaps it would fit in better if it was designed more in the style of the king and queen?

mulberry

maybe the cat in a more Victorian/Tenniel style?

mephitine

I like the design a lot, love cards, love Cheshire Cats and all things Alice in Wonderland...but the background tee colors just aren't doing it for me. Maybe a darker blue that suggests a card back color?

facetious

I love this, especially the cat.

lyingeyes

love it, the cat makes the design. must have

Juliamour

I love this!!!! Face card illustrations always fascinated me as a child

Juliamour

And Alice in Wonderland was always my favorite Disney movie!
Ahhhh Print this Threadless Pleeeeeeeeese

jyxtrant

I love this idea but I think the execution could use a little work. The feet, the cat and the food aren't in the same style as the people and the blanket. If it was all one style I'd give it a better score...

cluey

kitty needs a nose, but other than that it's great!

breakdancenothearts

I would really buy this! I love it, I love anything to do with playing cards, I think that kinda art is fabulous. The cat is so evil and sinister looking, so great. $5

No account?