Close
One second...

MAYONesque

Stripes with a different twist. Classy on collared shirt. The design above is inspired by the very famous perfect-coned volcano.

It is very advisable to check out the Color Options Blog, to see how the design fits (or not) on each color. ^__^

Watch this
backtozero

Stripes with a different twist. Classy on collared shirt. The design above is inspired by the very famous perfect-coned volcano.

It is very advisable to check out the Color Options Blog, to see how the design fits (or not) on each color. ^__^

dorkman

dude this rocks 5

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Now that's innovation!

backtozero

Thanks, I hope it works on the threadless crowd, kaloy. :)

I reaaally have a hard time capturing the interest of the threadless crowd by trying hard to be "western" in my designs (and it doesn't work). So for a change, I'll be experimenting on different-themed designs -something that I am really familiar to.

backtozero

Btw, forgive me for the BLINDEDBLUE color. I really have nothing better to name it. :P

Lily-n-Parker

i really like this, and i like it on sagestone the best

JAYGATZ

sagestone or khaki for sure. nice one.

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

GREAT $5

dancinghelicopter

love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would get this for all the men in my life......... and me!

artflo

Pinoy rocks!5 for you kababayan!

really nice! 5$

ninja.bassist

I like this. You did a good job. I hate normal stripes and my dad is always wearing shirts with stripes right across the chest. it bugs me. so hopefully this will get printed and i can rid his closet forever of at least one hidious stripe shirt.

ekaj47

nice

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This is a REALLY interesting concept, to say the least. During my "Everything must br stripesss!!!!" raver phase of clothing development, i woulda killed for this! Not sure if i would buy it for myself at this point in my life, but this is such a wonderfully new idea and really nice design that benefits from this kind of placement that i gotta 4$ this no matter what. Nice one.

chelly

BEaUTIFUL

le_hell
le_hell profile pic Alumni

really nice!

J-Ray

way cool

GreenGourd

I really like it on the khaki.

cardcastleruins

what is this patagonia. Not my favorite

rogueling

I like it lots! I like the design with the kickinkahki background, but I'd prefer it on a black shirt since i mostly only wear black shirts and I think it would stand out nicely.

bhoomika

i like the sagestone

hxcassandra

wow, this is pretty cool.
i am going to $5 this...

WITH GUSTO!!

erin_everlasting

very very beautiful.... with this tee i will be an art piece on legs :) i love it so much, $5

ron808

khaki rocks.

Nice design.

kalie7

i work for patagonia, it looks ike something they would produce

ChristyJade

I like it, It reminds me of geography lessons...

waltponce

Yes, well done. Love the Polo idea...

backtozero

yay! thanks for the vote everyone!!

No account?