• by TimKane
  • posted Mar 28, 2007
  • 42 Comments

Watch this
DaleEdwin
DaleEdwin profile pic Alumni

Very nice

maximusrex

I'm not usually one for simple designs but I would wear this one.

TimKane

I'm the same way. Usually I don't like simple, but there's something very Asian about the fish circle.

Lily-n-Parker

i like this...i'd like to see it on more colors

TimKane

I tired on a few colors. It also works well on yellow.

bbenthin

I'd also like to see a version with the entire design on the chest.
The wrap is cool, but it's a shame to hide that under my arm.

t-pot

Did u actually design this?

littlem

this would make a nice, smallish tattoo.

i'd vote for long-sleeve..shoulder placement:)

lncrou7

I think center would be best too

tdyson

tim it is about time you did this as a shirt design -really cool. when can i get one. I actually like it black on a red shirt. or black on an ocher color would be cool.

backtozero

wow, interesting!

imageryfriend

o mi gosh, this is really wierd. my pastors daughter has this tatooed on her back, but i've never seen it anywhere else. huh. its cool tho. i like it.

JAYGATZ

^ that's odd. Nice design. I'd like to see it on a darker color. A more earthy tone. Maybe a darker stone grey.

jaysunray

i love it. not sure about the placement though...but i like it.

stardance

I don't really like wearing shirt designs under my arm. Especially if I liked it enough to drop $17 for it.

giraffehead

I don't like the placement...but the design is nice, even if you didn't orginate it.

Angles_Galore

that design is wicked. i like that placement in theory, but in reality it doesn't seem to work. at least not for me.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Awesome!

MKS

center it and i buy!

TimKane

Yes, I actually did design this. Years ago actually. Sketched first, then scanned, then redrawn in Illustrator, then rastorized and over photocopied for that grainy look, than scanned in again.

Originally I had thought about center, but I didn't think people would buy it. I'm pleased to see I was wrong. Perhaps a center design would work better.

grT

i like it

bectheknife

I'm so slow, I didn't see the fishies originally, but now - wow, beautiful design! I'd prefer it placed towards the top of the tee in the centre so you get the full benefit of the design. As a Pisces (and also as a t-shirt lover in general), I really want this!

ebbbz2489

The design is really cool, but maybe you should try it in some different colors. It might be cool in long sleeve too.

ckurtin

i donèt liek the placement, i think it would look much better in the centre, i would buy it if it was centred.

N2O

This would be an awesome tattoo.

Coffeesoup

I like it, but I don't like light blue t-shirts... but that can be changed :) (I like the colour of the fishes), nice design

Botervlieg

It's like Escher

inflight static

i like the color and everything. this is cool

jmaesmith

I like the design but not the placement

hinder90

Love the design, dislike placement because I doubt you would ever get a chance to see the whole thing at once without it being awkward.

mephitine

Lovely, but as others here, I'm not one for light blue shirts. Fish are awesome, though.

icebar

i do like the design, but i think it's too simple. add more color or something, next time...

sierralily

center too.
i'd buy it ;)

Indeciso

Placement and color isn't quite right. I think it would work best centered on a black shirt and the fish design white, I could see myself wearing that.

Sonsonatta

LOVE IT AS IS

Brian.Postal

That would be a great tattoo. I'd buy it.

TopJamen

The design is beautiful.

hto

love the design - more t shirt colours please!

Kokeshi doll

love this one :)

Lore.

No account?
Join Us