people sho say "okie dokei"

the liquid you get when you dont shake ketchup or mustard

people who think it is their mission to tell people to shut doors behind them

people who tell you "dont worry about it" when you are angry

people who say "chilax"

people who are far too PC

the smug look some people give when they tell you they have a Mac

sitting watching my boss cruz the internet while she gives me menial work to do

When you know that you are right but you cant remember the specific details so the other person uses that to say they are right

cold callers

people who are overly anal about spelling

the list goes on..............................

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
shirtflirt

folks who don't use a turn signal.

chelly

nickels

lemonalle

the liquid you get when you dont shake ketchup or mustard

ewww!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I say okie dokie a lot.

- Drivers who think they don't need to indicate when it's just pedestrians around.

- People who cross roads when the green man isn't showing, when there is someone at the crossing trying to teach their kid how to use it properly

- Queues

- Some other stuff

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Oooh, I agree with shirtflirt.

And would like to add-
Numbnut clients who think they know what GOOD (key phrase) design looks like, thus, try to teach you.

melhel86

people who cut you off in traffic or pull out in front of you, slow down, then turn... arrghh... especially when there isn't a car behind you for miles...

kayceislost

when you stay up all night and still dont get what you wanted to accomplish done.

melhel86

and I agree with Mezo.

or clients that will "know it when they see it" thanks for that direction asshole...

melhel86

oh and people who come into my house and expect me to lock up my dog for "looking at them", it's his house, you're the guest, deal...

now if he was jumping, misbehaving etc., sure... but looking at you... please.

lemonalle

When someone gets wet fingerprints all over the paper towel roll and you have to touch it...

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

okie dokie artichokey?

lemonalle

Litter

Litter fills me with rage.

chelly

aw, i love chillax

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

when the paper towel isnt sticking out of the dispenser in a public restroom, and you gotta spin that shitty wheel to get it out

lemonalle

When you want ice cream but all that's around is low-fat frozen yogurt

shirtflirt

when someone decides that it's ok for them to wipe their spaghetti sauce riddled hands on my new white threadless t. this always happens.

The Ending

people who feel its ok to tell you their gap year story even though you didnt ask

The Ending

people who overuse the budge on MSN

melhel86

people who can't park

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Homeless people

The Ending

people who drive only in the middle lane.... MOVE OVER

There is a lot of road rage on this forum!

lemonalle

Tailgaters and people who weave in and out of traffic too fast

siana

coffee stains on my laptop table

melhel86

people who honk at your while driving or while trying to get the mail... not to warn you of impending danger... but to let you know they find you attractive, because that's what every girl wants a guy to honk their "approval".

Do people actually get dates like this, who is the girl that waves down the honker?

siana

hate it when somebody else goes through the new papper/book I just bought before me

shirtflirt

people who pick their nose whilst driving in rush hour.

lemonalle

Celery
Girls who wear their thong straps up on their hips
Being touched by sweaty men that I don't know

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Customers that stand behind you while you are working on their artwork and start making changes before you are even done. Then the design looks like shit.

Leonard Lau

I don't like my ICT class students because they do not know how to have fun as they prefer to sit in and watch a DVD instead of going to the cinema as well as spending far too much time on their computer after class.

As soon as I get home from school, I can't bare to look at the computer because I have already spent hours on it during the lessons.

I also do not like girls who are nice and make you feel comfortable then start talking about their boyfriend and how their future is planned out when you start to like the girl over time.

Just tell me if you have a boyfriend from day one please! It saves the effort of experiencing heart break.

Dandelionbreeze

people who say they're sure of something and defend it with their life when they only-kinda-sorta-remember-hearing-it-somewhere-maybe, are truthfully only about 50% sure, and are obviously wrong.

And people who state the obvious all the time

shirtflirt

Girls who wear their thong straps up on their hips

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

melhel86

celery?

this is small and don't mention it often, when people turn off the light by using the switch or pull on the light itself instead of using the switch. I hate walking into a dark room, flipping the switch... and then nothing... I than have to aimlessly grab in the dark for the light pull and slowly get pissed

The Ending

girls who think they have to slap on loads of make up to look beautiful and the guys who they attract!

lemonalle

People who repeat themselves over and over and over again when trying to explain how to do something

lemonalle

Celery is so pointless. And gross

marblecargirl

post its that don't stay stuck where they are supposed too.

people who re-tell the same stories/anecdotes over and over everytime you see them.

"motivational" posters

mile long narrow driveways that you have to back out of and then the jutting out curb at the end rips the bumper off of your brand new car.

marblecargirl

I like celery! C'mon people, ants on a log!

lemonalle

People who sneeze or cough without covering their mouths/noses

The Ending

"motivational" posters

they should all be burt, can anyone actually say they have been motivated by one!

Dandelionbreeze

People who repeat themselves over and over and over again when trying to explain how to do something

Agreed^infinity

ekaj47

ladies who at the checkout line bust open their purse only to have to dig through to find their smaller wallett only to dig through that to find the correct change, then pay, then you still have to wait behind them for an additional 5 minutes for them to put away all of their shit

i let little old ladies slide on this, but for anyone younger than 65 you should be prepared to pay when you are at a checkout line of any sort

melhel86

ekaj47... I hate this too... but have caught myself doing it. I stand there wallet in hand, only to realize I just threw the card in my purse and then I have to dig for it. I do always feel like an ass though.

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

People who still write checks at the grocery store, in the express line, and all they are buying is a candy bar.

jackanapes

Peppercorn in my balaogna.

ekaj47

people - specially guys who when you go to shake their hand after meeting them for the first time give you the limp hand and they dont even shake just sort of put a hand out there, are these people serious

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us