Close
One second...

sing

• by sunjayv
  • posted Mar 27, 2007
  • 13 Comments

I tried to put the learnings from my earlier submission 'music', into this one. Hope you all like this one.

Watch this
sunjayv

I tried to put the learnings from my earlier submission 'music', into this one. Hope you all like this one.

fake.brit

I love this. This is perfect; the colors, everything. I hope it wins.

asfi235

Sorry, but I've a reflexive dislike for musical designs where (some of) the note stems face the wrong way. Aargh!

Nice design otherwise, though.

thunder_shushed

Ah, I didn't notice that right away....darn you, now I know it's there! Now it's gonna bug me :P

I'll think of it as random and artistic.

I love it :D I'd buy it.

giraffehead

This is near identical to an Old Navy shirt I baught last month.
except there was no notes behind it

Juggles4

I can't decide if the cord-words make it better or worse...

esthergrondahl

I love the concept, but I agree with asfi235 about the direction of the notes. Remember: d's and p's not q's and b's.

Thank you for submitting a musical design. I wish there were more like this. I teach music, so, it means a lot to me that you submitted. Keep it up.

iamregina

veryyy cooooool.
i'd wear it on a different color tee tho.
but other than that, i love it.

Cliss

This is cool. Resub perhaps with the notes more randomly placed and correctly aligned, and with no words in the cord.

funksauce

I really, really don't like the notes. I'd like the design better if there were no notes.

Oxgoad

That little edge on the notes in the upper right corner looks forced to me. The notes just don't seem to flow smoothly enough as part of the design, in my opinion.

thespophile

I'd love this if the shirt was a different color.

adamatemykeys

sorry but it kinda looks like you just used a music note brush over a drawing
id like it better if they flowed better

No account?
Join Us