Close
One second...

Big Responsibility

One of the many frustrations of having a pet sloth. Kids, they're a big responsibility, but it's an investment in love.

I hope the design was conveyed properly, with the boy on the front and the sloth on the back. It's also possible to go with the more conservative position across the chest, but the detail would suffer.

The high rez version is available here:

http://typh.com/nams/other/slothcolor2.gif

Constructive criticism, as well as hurtful name-calling, would be greatly appreciated.

Watch this
Bark_Worsebite

One of the many frustrations of having a pet sloth. Kids, they're a big responsibility, but it's an investment in love.

I hope the design was conveyed properly, with the boy on the front and the sloth on the back. It's also possible to go with the more conservative position across the chest, but the detail would suffer.

The high rez version is available here:

http://typh.com/nams/other/slothcolor2.gif

Constructive criticism, as well as hurtful name-calling, would be greatly appreciated.

professortruth

oh my god this is adorable. I would like it even better with the sloth in front and the little kid on the back. So cute!

jamonit

Sloths will become the new octopus. Mark My Words.

JuliewithnoA

There needs to be more of these designs on threadless. None of this doodlebug business.

Too cute, sloths are the future.

logictea

I love the line quality and general rendering of the illustrations, especially with the sloth. The monochromatic colour scheme you chose is great and I find it really emphasizes the more conceptual side of your design.

What I love most is the tragic and bizarre theme of your peice. Reminds me of Salad Fingers and old educational movies.

Great stuff, I promise I'll be the first to buy one if ever it gets chosen.

SOUTH

This shirt is amazing. I love the design of the sloth and the leash going around to the back! Congrats!

welshalex

I love how that lazy sloth is reclining. I will be genuinely sad if this isnt printed.

Petanca

I really like the style you used.

J-Ray

Other than the steaming bag of shit, I like it.

ColorMe

Ditch the poop-sack and I'd totally buy it.

Bark_Worsebite

Haha, thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad people seem to like it; the Threadless crowd can be tougher than the Apollo.

Yeah, I sort of figured that the poop-sack would be a topic of criticism, but it think it adds to his dour mood. This kid is not happy.

Although it pains me greatly, the poop-sack is definitely negotiable.

Spishak48

I like the colors... reminds me of a certain Brazilian horror character.

lyevil

sloths don't poop that much...they only poop about once a week. slow metabolism.

lyevil

but i still love it minus the poo!

Bark_Worsebite

I guess he picked a bad day to walk him.

nakeddave

i love the colour scheme. i'd wear this for sure.

MooCowMoo

$5, I absolutely love your style, and the sloth is so cute!

sophiejane

I want this! SLOTHS are my favourite creature ever!!!

The only thing I don't like about it are the hands, they're a bit too simple.

arabiantealeaves

yes, ditch the sack. also, your sloth is annoyingly disproportionate - i love the concept, and the illustration is good... but it could be better.

2 for now, but there's definitely potential for greatness

ma_patt

Let the crap sack be! I'd buy as is.

soapier

I love the leather collar/leash.
It's really well done.

aswartz

rock \m/ i would wear it everyday

jillypilly

i was just thinking the otehr day about how i want a sloth, but i'd settle for this shirt :)

dweebulous

i agree with the sloth being on the front, because he's definitely the most interesting part of the design. i almost want you to keep the poop bag just because of your comment about walking the sloth on a bad day, because it made me laugh out loud, but it'd be better without it.

NessaChan

Haha.. cool beans.

pixelstill

My only (hopefully constructive) comment would be - if you hadn't told us it was a sloth, how many of us walking down the street would have said "Nice sloth". Maybe I just need to hone my sloth recognition skills :)

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

oh man, i like your style a lot.

mephitine

I think the poop sack is appropriate, seeing as how the only time sloths come down from their trees is when they have to potty. So that would be the only time the kid would get to "walk" him anyway. Keep up the good work, don't compromise on the sloth poop!

hinder90

bring back stink lines! woo!

TheStars

Hahaha...it is funny, and I agree that the poop sack ought to stay...it really does add to his mood. I like the sloth on the back because it gives it a sense of being slower, coming after the boy.

Great design, great idea.

Cole13

Killer Killer and Killer.

Rachmew

Ah wow, love it!

evilmishie

i feel like the boy's expression could be more exaggerated, but the design is cool nonetheless.

No account?
Join Us