Close
One second...

Hoodie Sizing

I was wondering if any of you own XS and/or S hoodies that have been through the drying machine (on the lowest setting, of course). If you do, would you mind commenting on this post with the measurements?

Watch this
lightnk102

I wear a girly tee size medium, and I bought a hoodie in size small. After being in the dryer, it shrunk at bit width-wise and length-wise but still fits okay. I tend to like my hoodies fitted, but not suctioned to my body. A tad Loose, but still girly.

I tried on the size XS at American Apparel just for sizing and found it a bit tight in the chest area (and I'm not a super busty girl).

lightnk102

oops, i just realized that threadless doesnt print on american apparel hoodies. disregard my message, sorry!

lunalunalove

I'd imagine that since they are for both males and females, that girls should go a size down. I wear a girly small and I am considering buying the XS.

kmg

i wear a girly small and the xs fits perfectly

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

this would have made an awesome zip up hoody!

flaviusly

i wear a large on shirts and got a small hoodie(its really fittedto my body, but sort of looks good). it does shrink somewhat, but if after every wash you stretch it wont shrink that bad. i would suggest that you get a small instad of a xsmall cause if$ it turns out being a little too big afer a few washes it will certainly shrink.

No account?
Join Us