• posted Mar 26, 2007
  • 48 Comments

Watch this
Blue_Eyed_Girl

all i see when i look at this is a dead penguin...i

drsnacks

That's horrifying.

J-Ray

Excellent composition and movement. An excellent clean design.

N2O

Whales gotta eat!

Angles_Galore

i'm loving the composition. despite the fact that a cute little penguin is meeting its demise, i'm hopelessly drawn to this design. i'd wear it.

helo

ha ha ha
for those who want to treat animals like people we'll need
to institute a new court system just to prosecute them all

-emi-

D: POLAR BEAR!!! NOOO! DX have them eats seals instead ;o;

heyheyitsme

is that a penguin in his mouth or another killer whale? why does it have yellow arms? if it's a small killer whale, not a penguin, it's kind of funny!

amoania

^- those are his little penguin feet. not arms.

skibagirl

killer whales eat penguins in real life, so what's the big deal? i think it's pretty hilarious.

i_talkalot

Yeah!!! Animals are hell-raising killers! Not just cute things to look at! Nice job

BizarreCreation

I love the design, but I think it would be better on blue instead of red.

Angles_Galore

come to think of it, penguins and polar bears don't exist in the same areas, so i guess these whales are just maintaining nature's balance... i echo bizarre's remarks - better on blue.

MeanElliott

i like when penguins dont die.

Kimmyrox

i love it, $5!

arabiantealeaves

yeah, that penguin/polar bear thing bothers me - besides, whales wouldn't go after bears... but multiple penguis, yeah, i'd buy it.

Mike4507

I see this as more than just a design, it's a statement that the use of polar bears and penguins in designs should be stopped. They're way overused

bookworm

It really wouldnt matter if the polar bear survives the whale attack. look how small that iceberg is. it already done for.

MagusMaster

AAAAAAAawwwww so sad.., 5$

cintrao
cintrao profile pic Alumni

nice action going on (. _ .) 5+

Alpha Ryan

Excellent. Great style. The red shirt makes me think of the coca cola polar bears, but that only adds to a shirt that's already great.

jimography

Wow, the red shirt makes it look so bloodthirsty. Either way it's beautiful!

myviolentego

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
poor pingu!!!

sandmanda

HELL YES.

$5 i want this shirt so bad.

copperangel360

poor penguin :-(

id totally but it though

jillypilly

i actually like killer whales when i forget they eat penguins!! :(

elgrandeloco

Why don't the polar bears and penguins conspire to destroy the killer whales and sea lions? Natural order be damned!

CA3pi14

oh my goodness!

Comrade Corey

yeah, aside from the fact that polar bears only hang out in the arctic, it's all gravy. $5

iamregina

awwwwwwwww.
cute. but aww. )=

5$ cause I'd still wear it.

stinksmcgee

this reminds me of fire and ice.

Mendoza13

This Reminds me of "Happy Feet". (pixar movie).
Background color... (Red) hurts my eyes. Maybe a blue shirt.

V_Me

horrible... and sad.

concannon

Dude, polar bears do not get eaten by orcas. I don't mind that the design is depicting the death of a penguin, but I do mind the factual inaccuracy and the fact that the drawing of the bear and the penguin is very shoddy compared to that of the whales.

Mendoza13, by the way - Happy Feet isn't Pixar, it's from an Australian animation company.

princessari

beautiful! Glad it's on red and not on blue. I'm not sure I'd wear it, but it's well done.

Mama Young

I like this! But, dont they eat seals?? Oh my kids just said they eat penguins too. Well like someone said, A whales gotta eat. But, I dont think they eat polar bears, I think only other polar bears & humas eat polar bears. :(

jade_jiggs

it also reminds me of happy feet! was that intended? i like the movement and i love it on red.

curlyfry

oh no you didn't with the penguin! :(

podium_06

Why does the piece of iceberg the broke off is sinking? Shouldn't it be floating?

menosketiago

LOL funny but "killer" whales don't eat polar bears...

sparklypants

the whale on the left seems in an odd position, maybe its just the open mouth. oh well.

tehpunkgeek

this is so terrible and i love it

sjgrovo

This is REALLY great, I love it.

.lol.E

no please not the penguin!!!!!! P(

No account?