Close
One second...

Jelly Bean Belly

• by raemelle
  • posted Mar 24, 2007
  • 37 Comments

Five colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Green

Looks good on just about any shirt color that isn't too close to one of the above mentioned colors.

I'm going to be seeing jelly beans in my mind's eye for the rest of my life. There should be no patterns in this. I placed each bean individually.

Watch this
raemelle

Five colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Green

Looks good on just about any shirt color that isn't too close to one of the above mentioned colors.

I'm going to be seeing jelly beans in my mind's eye for the rest of my life. There should be no patterns in this. I placed each bean individually.

ninja.bassist

Wow... talk about alot of work. I'm getting dizzy just looking at this. Yikes... $4 if you promise to never create such a dizzy and eye-boogling design again.

SomethingMore

This is great in that you did so much work, but the outline is just one big blob. maybe if you made it smaller and put a few of them on the shirt it would be a bit easyer ont eh eyes and it wouldn't look like a big blob. 3

Lily-n-Parker

i agree with SomethingMore

aumphalos

i really like this, but the over-all shape should be a little less oblong and more jellybean shaped.

saltinehobo

at first I thought of a technicolor fetus...

or dreamcoat? dreamshirt?

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

smaller, and belly placement
:-)

crunchygirl

Cute, but I think it would be unflattering on a shirt.

Yabi Kuro

SomethingMore, I think it's supposed to be a blob in the shape of a stomach. If that's true, I think this should be small and placed where the stomach would be.

But I hate jellybeans, so I wouldn't wear it anyway.

mag391

this is nice, but like everyone else, it needs to be more jelly bean shaped. i'd like to see you do one with gummy bears.

pseudonymrose413

i like it, i reminds me of a mitch hedberg joke, which is probably why i like it?

cintrao
cintrao profile pic Alumni

(0_O) your kung fu is strong! I Like it ...

stardance

It kind of hurts my eyes and it isn't very visually appealing from far away. I agree a gummi bear might be a better choice. Beans are kind of shapeless.

chembro303

idea is almost there...love the mini beans...attention to detail rocks.

Would be better if the beans made the shape of a stomach.

Ava Adore

nice!
i know how long these things take ive done a similar thing for class one time. took a long time but it is worth it!

lsmc88

the beans are in a shape of a bean right? I think its cool because I can relate to how long this probably took

DrVSP

reminds me of a bacterial culture, sorry.
I can see this took a long time, but that isn't really how we should score, is it? The final result has to work. A quick sketch like Picasso's flowers is brilliant, but this that took hours is not.

creampie

I think it looks pretty cool

jooleeah

i got a head ache...

raemelle

Thank you for the comments and critiques. Maybe I will do one with Gummy Bears.

mythidiot

entertaining

infinitycluster

I'd buy it if the design was smaller

ric22

You placed each bean? That's ambitious. Great design. I don't think it would look good on me though because of my shape. It looks hot on that guy though. Do you know him? Can I get his number?

erin_everlasting

yes, design certainly needs to be smaller

onli4

It's a bit too big. A few big jelly beans may be even better!

I like Jelly Beans!

jenny_belly

i like the idea! Sounds like my screenname! But i think it would be more flattering if it was a bit smaller.

paulmerchant

Awesome concept and well-conceived. Makes me hungry. (I do agree that a smaller overall design, without shrinking the beans, would be good.)

sjgrovo

I really like this but think it might be better smaller? it does just end up looking like a big blob. $5 though, i'd buy it either way. Gummy bears would be cool too!

inflight static

good job with this, with all the hard work and all. i like it.. i want to get it for my cousin, we used to always call her kelly belly jelly bean when she was little :] (and definitely do a gummy bear one! thatd be awesome!)

mefx1

great idea.

idiophonebox

It almost looks like a jelly bean fingerprint. I like it.

underzenith

it's a great idea but it's not very flattering on the shirt

atomicpower

reminds me of dr. mario.

pamelf

I'm afraid the shirt made the skinny model look fat. The design is great in itself, but it give the wearer a belly of gigantic proportions which is quite unflattering for a shirt.

No account?