Close
One second...

Survive Fish Style Rapture No. 5

Watch this
cherrylimeade

i know someone's gonna say "print this on color" but i think the detail wouldn't be as obvious.

i really like this. i don't know that i'd wear it because i'm from SC and fish shirts are way done, but its still a good design

wotto

ur other design was good enough. this aint as good but I really like your style. 4

quaycur

you've got yerself some style there. i think this would look quite cool placed big across the front of a natural shirt.

.red.

I understand liking black and white.
I understand wanting it on another color.
Why cant you lay down some white ontop of a colored shirt and then outline it with the black image?
Just a thought though.

DrVSP

This design might break my hating black on white rule because the drawing is really good. The real problem is the exclamation point. I know the diver's face is really small, but I'd rather see the surprise on her face than with the symbol.

How about black on a pale sea green?

DrVSP

I'm gonna give it five anyway.

Trouton

Beautiful!

Mandyhello

I really like it (along with the exclamation point) but I don't know that I'd buy it.. I dunno..

shs2455

instead of white, hows about another light color like grey, silver, or grey-heather-----NOT creme, or natural!! Super drawing yo

ainsworth

Thanks for the input folks- I figured I'd keep the presentation monochromatic for simplicity, but I definitely think it could be done on other colors, or a darker grey. I'm glad everyone seems to like my first submission! I had fun with both.

phillyphobic

Love it. wouldn't change a thing.

mynameiskris

its great. brilliantly and deviantly simple.

yion072

great illustration!

sd_dre

I feel weird because no one else has said it, but.... I don't like the diver. I really, really like the seahorse, net & fishies. I like the placement, the size, the line quality, etc. I just want to put my thumb over the diver and pretend she's not there. Sorry!

chelly

really would love it more if the diver wasn't so close to the seahorse. still, great design! i like the style a lot.

L337Kirara

i love seahorses

phillyphobic

Had to tell you again that i love want and need this design. It's perfection is the simplicity and detail.

heyheyitsme

great illustration, love the black and white

Augustlan

love it...would love it better without the !

Greenleaf

no. but great illustration

L-aure-n

take away the exclamation and it would be fine :)

claude.mercure

Remove the exclamation point, and it's a winner.

Jermarsh

Gave it a 4 because i don't like the diver. If she is so surprised then she would look surprised, taken aback, but her body language doesn't show that at all. if you would change the diver, not remove her like others are suggesting, but just change her to look more surprised then i would give it a 5.

ThisCharmingMan

yea theres something about that diver. I dunno, maybe lose the exclimation point. other than that though its a 5$

N2O

Great detail.

iamregina

nice artwork.

styld

SICK ARTWORK. GOING FO 5.

stardance

I don't really like the diver, either, but the art is nice.

jbrennan37

i like it, but the exclamation mark is a little much.

humbleego

Wonderful illo, I just wish it was on another color shirt. :(

stealth_radio

This looks like the detail would be lost when it's screenprinted, but great design nonetheless.

Rainn

I don't really like the diver. I think it would look freaking sweet without the diver, printed large, on a cream/natural or other extremely light colored tee. But then again, I'm just picky. Beautiful illustration.

oyster_press17

Maybe not on the exclaimation point.
Great illustration.

lncrou7

yeah, I'll go with the rest: lose the exclamation point

No account?