Close
One second...

Eisbär

• by harpo25
  • posted Mar 22, 2007
  • 34 Comments

The song Eisbär by Grauzone is my favorite eighties classic from my birthyear 1980 :)

Watch this
harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

The song Eisbär by Grauzone is my favorite eighties classic from my birthyear 1980 :)

LauraJerry

I like this, but I don't care for the way it's squared off at the bottom.

Tuppe

Eisbär is indeed a "cool" song (in a "haha, silly 80's" kind of way) but the design is just a bit to minimalistic. Dig the Eisbär, though.

diomio

more bloody polar bears

quaycur

yet again, too simple

icebar

it should be more than two colors.
the title sounds like my username.. weird.

jmf24

I like the graphic, but think that it can be incorporated into the shirt much better

orwell

i like it. it's subtle. it has a calming effect.

Trouton

This is the best of your subs yet.

Feral Gherkin

Nice clean design, but I agree with LauraJerry. Maybe if it was a chunk of ice? Then it could float anywhere on the shirt.

Kimmyrox

I like the simplicity, I think it will look good as a shirt and be very visually arresting when worn. Not sure about the squared off bottom, feels a little confined to me. But $5, cause i really like it and would absolutely buy it.

harpo25

thanks, I posted a shitload when I got here the first couple of days, unaware of the threadless style so to speak.
I am working hard on new designs who will have a far more threadless feeling. I am sorry I was so ignorant but I will make it up, no worries.But there's still a shitload pending so give me another week :)

killiancool

it reminds me of the other polar bear one

nokenwari

polar is the new panda (less colours needed too)

CayMike

Umm where is the coke bottle?

harpo25

funny Mike.

It's actually a detail of a statue by the great Francois Pompon, a french avant garde sculptor. The statue can be seen in Middelheim Sculpture Museum in Antwerp where I live (and in many other places).

edjuvreason

I like your ice bear. (His name could be Belgian White ... ?)
But I agree that he could be less boxy at the bottom.

thunderfist

I think if the shirt were in white with a blue sky it would have turned out a bit more unified. Sweet bear though.

harpo25

thanks for the comments people!

stardance

Yay, it's not a panda!

ButterflyWings

It's a cute design, but shouldn't be in this contest.

PANHEMISPHERIQUE

$5, what's wrong with being minimalist? especially in terms of the Arctice, its pretty much blue and white. I think its awesome the way it is

sandmanda

i like how clean and simple this is. $5

tumblina

I WOULD BUY IT.

mephitine

Clean, distinct, very pretty.

harpo25

skittle_007

very nice, i'm really liking a lot of your designs!

weasel.tamer

kinda looks more like a weasel than a polar bear withough more body.

MagusMaster

You shouldn't just have the design cut off... especially not in a little box pattern... it makes the shirt look lazy

Hensen

The bear is fantastic but the hard edge at the bottom has to go... don't box it in please! And maybe you could place 'something' in yellow or colourful in the distance that tells a story? But I dig the style very nice!

ahknee

i don't like how it's so squared off at the bottom,
but i love the face of the polar bear.

alexander_light

I love this T - especially as I love the track Eisbar by Grauzone. Let me buy this now!

No account?