Close
One second...

I like getting compliments

• by jacub82
  • posted May 27, 2005
  • 10 Comments

I went to a Decemberists show in Louisville wearing "I Like Lions Too" and the merchandise guy said he liked my shirt.

Just some icing on the wonderful, wonderful cake that was that night.

Watch this
I am Barefoot

I've gotten about 5 random "I like your shirt"s from people while wearing my "Nuts!" shirt. It's great.

tripmachine

People liked my Captain Awesome shirt.

BuriedAlive

I've only had my Flowers tee shirt for a few days but I went pimping it out at the mall and go some 'Hey awesomes' from people my age, and some horrified (but priceless) looks from old ladies.

jacub82

Speaking of horrified, a lot of people seem to think that my Teddybear loves Teddyboy tee is scary.

jacub82

Speaking of horrified, a lot of people seem to think that my Teddybear loves Teddyboy tee is scary.

omgpancakes

people give me weird looks when I wear Corporate Zombie. two people asked if it was a band .. same with Break Free. uhh..

Kristina

Uhg, I was going to go to a Decemberists show Thursday night, but the person who invited me never got a ticket (awesome!), so I ended up selling mine on ebay. It makes me sad. I wish I were brave enough to go alone.

Anywho, for my shirts... "Follow It" people think is really clever and have complimented a lot. "Motovino" my Algebra teacher said reminds her of the French countryside because "that's what you do when you're there." I thought that was really cute. People always ask me "What show is that from?" when I wear "Captain Awesome," and I haven't worn "Damn Scientists" in a while because the color got so messed up after being washed a couple times :(, but for that people just sorta said "Oh... yeah" after reading the text.

BuriedAlive

I was afriad to show it to my grandmother cause she hates things like that...I felt kinda bad when she gave me this look like I had done something wrong.

bluto_the_pirate

i still wear my pandamonium one sometimes, the people all say: why is there a tank and a panda? the most cool one i have ever worn is she doesn't even realise, everyone seems to think it cool.

broooke

Some people don't understand CTRL+Z. It makes me sad.

No account?