FLAVIS

This is great. $5

amoania

YES YES YES!!! $5

i_talkalot

Woo!! I would so buy it! Although, I'm not a fan of mustard colored t-shirts

BizarreCreation

Great design! I loves it.

...but somehow the tree kind of distracts my eyes from the point of the shirt... Don't like the tree...

BUT

I'd still love to wear this.

5$!

rubyjewel

Ah, lol!

Sinareo

Okay, get rid of the tombstones and the tree, and you're MONEY! I would buy this as soon as all that goes away.

Therefore, $4, for now.

Aaronacer

The tombstones and the tree give it a "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" feel. I like...

-victoria

its a nice execution of an outragously overdone design.

starcakes

Love it:)

windsox

fantastic!!!!

Yabi Kuro

I don't know about "great" or "fantastic." I think it's very flat and two-dimensional (maybe try finer lines?), and I would like the colors to be a bit more balanced (add another? teal perhaps?)

Just throwing ideas out there.

Cheers.

bombchelle8

I think it's great!! - but I have to agree - not a big fan of the cemetary in the background.

Ginicanbreathe

AMAZINGGG !!!!! The Idea is reallllllyyyy awesome. But yes ... the cementary...
but i think you need it... cause TWO HAVE TO GO. hahahah
maybe... you should make it look more fun :)
loves
alice

spark42

Wonderful! love the concept!

illsmosisyou

i would also say loose the cemetary. maybe a grandstand with non-descript spectators? i dunno. love the idea though.

evangelinereed

i love the idea and would deff wear something along these lines, but i agree that the cemetery/tree makes it way too busy. and also, orange ... not good.

amieplus3

I love it. I'd wear it everyday, and everyone I know would ask me where I got that awsome t-shirt! Orange is good. Trees are good. Cemetery's are good. You are the Rock, Paper, Scissor T-shirt master!

Kaden

great idea but i'd prefer more tshirt color options. otherwise $5

Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

This theme has been subbed to death, and this is far from the best one. I wish you luck.

zuzu bailey

Great take off from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!" It wouldn't work without the trees and the cemetary! DUHHHHH!!! I love it! Please print ASAP!

SnoochMaster

So.. what level dungeon master are you anyway?... who is this Duh! I want 3

Alpha Ryan

It looked like a sumo ring to me, which was out of place in the graveyard

Kateful

So, people seem really offended by orange (or mustard???) and cemetaries. Maybe pink and an environmentally friendly chrionic freeze chamber in the background, huh? Everyone seems to be allowed their suggestions! I think it's great. I would wear it. Good luck.

stardance

I don't like the tombstones or the orange. They don't OFFEND me, but they don't work with the design and I wouldn't buy them. Although to be honest, the idea doesn't grab me enough to drop $17 in the first place.

graeamos

love it...although i think the order should be flipped, 'rock paper scissors' instead of 'paper scissor rock'. most people read from left to right.

crunchygirl

Yes tombstones!!

applegary

I like the grandstand idea.. clever shirt!

ginndo

Phetus Mcghee this rocks my scissors! $5

Pixtoons

I'd love to see them facing off in a back alley or in a 'death match' style octogon.

ellkay12

Different color shirt, and I'd like it more.

Jothesillylilbum

ditto do the different color shirt. the shirt about death match, therefore, make the shirt a dark color. maybe black? navy? charcoal gray?

gimmegimmes09

Yeah, get rid of the background.

emilyclyne

Good one! Diff. colour though

Postal Pete

get rid of the tree and Get rid of the Orange....

martialstudy
  • Sweet! I can hear the theme in my head even now.
  • Shame how so many people don't understand what the graveyard is there for. Sadness...

An easy $5, for a great idea. Now... which one is Ugly...
iamregina

differnet color! 5$

Karimi

Anyone who says the graveyard should be removed doesn't get it.

Great TGTBTU reference.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

no

falekava

me likes, it could also be flipped and maybe have them all having a post sex ciggarette or something like that. 4.2

dandywarhols

Awesome concept, but maybe ditch the background?
Anyways, $4.

tinyrobotgrrl

Great illustration. I thought The Good the Bad and the Ugly immediately. 5$!!!

CrocPot

The battle to end all battles! Great design!

sarahsaturday13

rock ,paper, scissors SHOOT!

love the shirt

eyekneadname

My first $5 and a buy. Keep the background, otherwise you lose the "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" feeling.

This shirt makes me happy.

Rachmew

Haha! Clever, I like.

elleeldritch

go for a different color shirt and I'd be all over this.

No account?
Join Us