Close
One second...

THREADLESS TATTOOS!

Whoa. So I wore my shirt, Flowers In the Attic to the shop where my piercer works. One of the guys there wanted to see the scarification chestpiece we'd started the previous evening.

After I straightened my shirt, he said, "hey, I totally tattooed that on some guy. The girl was on his hip and the pink butterflies went up and around his back."

WHOA! If you are the person with this tattoo, I would love to see a photo.

If you have ANY Threadless tattoos I would love to see photos.

Watch this
AsStarsGoOut

my friend used to talk to this really annoying kid online who apparently got that tattoo on his forearm, but i didn't believe him, because every other picture he showed didn't have it. . .and he for some reason lied about having all his other tattoos.

but he showed us a picture of someone's arm with that tattooed on it.

ekaj47

i'd like to see the scarification chest piece your doing

kidaro

Friend of mine painted it on his living room wall. Looks pretty good.

granola

WOW that painting is awesome!

yeah, i wanna paint something like that on my wall. But, i just painted the walls in my home.

Rambunkcious

i saved a submission from here once and thought about having it tattooed, it was these elephants blowing heart bubbles..or something it sounds cheeze and i think i lost the picture but i really loved it

seckela

http://www.gutterpark.com

go to the tattoo section, Im the top right. there are a bunch of people with this tatto (12 cited I believe) get back to me at

pierced_nerd@yahoo . com

PuffnStuff

damn I thought I was going to be the first person to do that.

Haven't done it yet but I always thought some designs on threadless would make cool tats.

canadianbeaver

When people get these tattoos, and they have them shot just after they get them, it creeps me out to see the shaved area around the tattoo site. I know that in few weeks the tattoo will be covered or surrounded by hair.

Better to get it a less hairy spot, no?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

spotted on flickr just now

elizabethaknee

hey, whoah that's me with the panda tattoo..

Awf1011

ive seen the LITA tat at the shop i get my work done here in dallas texes.

strepilogue

I was at Darien Lake (upstate NY amusement park) today and saw a woman with this tattoo on her hip. I think the whole thing was red. I had no idea so many people had done the same.

AlexTheCat

Oh that's awesome! I love threadless, I see others do too :)

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Whoa! now you'll never have to worry about your shirt getting lost or ripped or stained.

No account?