Close
One second...

no more - A CASUAL T

• by artbrains
  • posted Mar 19, 2007
  • 50 Comments

A bit heavier content than the traditional threadless sub...I know this is a witty and funny audience, but it's good to be in touch with what is going on as we speak...I know there is a plan and ideals, but it is hard not to notice the mortality and casualties on both sides.

So, a serious sub...

Watch this
artbrains

A bit heavier content than the traditional threadless sub...I know this is a witty and funny audience, but it's good to be in touch with what is going on as we speak...I know there is a plan and ideals, but it is hard not to notice the mortality and casualties on both sides.

So, a serious sub...

malee

i love the way the trees look

Orangey

I wouldn't wear it, but I freakin' love it, straight 4

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

trees, heart, guns, skulls and a bird.

That's alot of clich├ęs in one piece, luckily they work really well together.

common threadless voter named, not by me

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

this is shithot stuff. I really like it - gotta be on dark red. 5

zenithguitar

this is kickass, love the detail on the jeeps $4

and i just noticed the violin guy in the middle, lol

roundredhead

Red please, I know a whole bunch of people I would buy this for if it got printed.

DrVSP

Applause for being serious. It's a little too gruesome for me to wear, but I'm interested in an antiwar sentiment. I'm not excited about marching in nasty antiwar demonstrations; I'm just grieving the loss it has caused. At my job, I'm surrounded by mothers of soldiers. We don't have any deaths in our group (yet), but we have one crippling injury. On second thought, maybe it's not too gruesome. It's the war that's gruesome. It has to be on the dark red. $5

A challenge to the rest of you designers: more serious submissions!

quaycur

i've never really been a fan of cut-and-paste designs

J-Ray

Hearts, Skulls, Birds, Dead Trees... what more could you want in a threadless T?

kingcoco

this is an awsome disign, great work on the trees and hummers.
i know i would by it!

Kimmyrox

I like it, a little busy for me but excellent work!

JDea

This shirt is crazy, it looks really nice on the red background

Crynos

Love this design, $5 for sure.

gmalfetano

I want one...

Comrade Corey

weak, I'm against the war but most of the peace shirts are either just lame or come off as too preachy.

heyheyitsme

i agree with last part of last comment...

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

this is strange- The way I interpret this image is war=love.

Its not clearly either a message about how love has been manipulated to mean war or how war and love are incompatible, which is probably what you want.

katnipp28

different angles for some of the skulls would be nice.

hksofa3

blood for oil

Gareth1

Looks very emo/goth/metal at first glance!

feisty80

sobering social commentary. great design.

evangelinereed

i like this sub, but is it just me or have there been like 50 subs with two large scary vehicles pointed at each other with a dove in the middle?

chewondave

I wish threadless had more of these shirts. 5 bucks mate

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

peace needed! awesome tee..

Sonofadiddly

I wish the top of the heart was more defined. The skulls work, the soldiers are wonderfully simple, and I'm not sure what that black ring is about, but somehow it works anyway. Nice touch with the dove, although the tail looks a little strange. I agree that dark red looks the best. Overall, $5.

SomethingMore

Amazing! I wouldn't wear it, but this is amazing!!

Designated

I like the name. Haha.

Edsi

i duno reli like the heart shape

milyn0206

I love this on the red. $5, excellent job

roboroller

its good for me, 5$

m-unit_xo

i love it, very intricate design...

lots of deeper meaning...

5$ if on grey

mephitine

Nicely done, even though it has my #1 annoyance, skulls. It's still an amazing design. I like the idea of the subject in the middle cutting a Nero figure, fiddling while Rome burned, with the trees/inferno behind...exceptional.

badzen

Yes Yes and Yes!

hespestos

Wow, I really love this! The violinist is a beautiful touch.

RadimusPrime

Holy Watsit! $5
would make a great Blink 182 Tshirt

drylndsurf

beautiful $5!

Alice is in Wonderland

i love this, but i would leave out the skulls... it makes it look enomly packed...
just what i think

MagusMaster

If the image weren't shpaed like a heart it would be the greatest shirt ever... it's still good but i wouldn't wear it.

tactx

meh

sheepscIothing

love it. skulls are so not cool anymore. but this has a very cool pol pot feel :)

sheepscIothing

would be cooler if you used different skulls, and not the same 1 over n over n over n over AND OVER. AND OVER.

ScottlandsMistake

Probably would not wear it...but i like it...good job

AndieINC

Sweet.

vxtaper

I want it now!$5

artbrains

Thanks for all your input. Honestly, some of the comment alone are motivation to sub more. I am grateful for everyone's encouragement and crits.

phillipeb

amazing work i cant wait to get one of these.

sadran

This needs to be printed!!

No account?