• by Wyndzor
  • posted Mar 19, 2007
  • 24 Comments

From computers and Morse code to mobile phoning,

Modern inventions and DNA cloning,

TV's and cameras and lightbulbs and pens

These are a few of my favourite things!

(Apologies for the dodgy rhymes)

How do you sum up the vast subjects of science and culture? Well I thought I'd draw some of my favourite scientific innovations and also some occurrences of science in nature.

Watch this
Wyndzor
Wyndzor profile pic Alumni

From computers and Morse code to mobile phoning,
Modern inventions and DNA cloning,
TV's and cameras and lightbulbs and pens
These are a few of my favourite things!
(Apologies for the dodgy rhymes)

How do you sum up the vast subjects of science and culture? Well I thought I'd draw some of my favourite scientific innovations and also some occurrences of science in nature.

lorzposs

This is ace!! Sort of reminds me of Trivial Persuits somehow..

abbymoo

Awesome! Great job Wyndzor! $5****

lauraneuron

I don't think I've ever seen a shirt on threadless that has stuff all over the front of it like that.

...wait yes i have. a lot.

tumblina

shirts like this are not pleasing to my eye. agree with lauran

J-Ray

yeah this has been done so many times!

Sunshine69

yep, we've seen a lot of these lately.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

wowowow..amazing stuff! love all! 5

Petanca

Not very original, but still, very cool.

BLAKEGA

Unoriginal .

abbymoo

Ideas don't always have to be original to be successful. Just well executed. There's little that hasn't been covered before. I just always ask myself... would I wear it? And indeed I would!

ooOkevtOoo

you've rendered all those objects rather meticulously - and they look great, however i have to agree that their individual placements are far too reminiscent of previously printed designs...

thelambslain

You should ask yourself, " Will other people wear this?"
And the answer is a resounding "NO!" because we're sick of seeing this hackneyed shit.

zenithguitar

just because you don't like a shirt doesn't mean that you have to be a dick about it.

Sorry if you're offended by my sense of common decency.

The_Username_Is_Taken

I don't like how all those photos make a perfect square... its too.... square... but I think its cool

Wyndzor
Wyndzor profile pic Alumni

So a mixed bag of comments then! When I design a t shirt I always think would I wear it and in this case the answer is a resounding yes. Ok, so because it has many elements all placed together it looks similar to many other submissions but it happens to be a visual style that I like!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Wow....random objects on a shirt in a square formation. Nice sketchy feel to it all, but there is no reason for this shirt to ever exist in real tee form. Sorry.

Ming64

Looking at this shirt makes me feel sexy.

timbarden

I wanna lick the mint chocolate goodness... yuuummm - 5 for sure!!

pinkcheese

I really like this sort of shirt with allsorts of stuff all over them. YES there ARE others like it, but who cares?! it looks cool!

emilyjay

LOVE IT both mint and orangeeeeee

No account?
Join Us