Yeah...Uhm.
This is a pretty horrific design.
The text is bad, the drawing is SO bad.
I don't like the idea.
Zero.
Negative five if it was possible.

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

how did this get thru when my first design was rejected and I put tonnes more work into it than this??? Inconsistant threadless

BigODrummer

Wow...if you were going for terrible...you nailed it!

mag391

sofa king we todd did

DrVSP

Your own comment says it all.

J-Ray

How the poop did this get through? Threadless is not very consistent.

DankDesign

it was supposed to look very sketchy, regardless sounds like most don't like this...

quaycur

this is terrible in all ways a design can be terrible.

Candiru

hMmMm....i aCtuAlLy th0UgHt th1s wAs g3nIus, n()t jUst t3h pUn, bUt t3H arT.

d0N'T l3t t3H haT3rs g3T t0 yOu

dank57

thank you

and i have a color version that i believe is much better than this pending approval. and it also shows that the shirt he is wearing is the "whoa, it's like i'm in a comic book" shirt

DankDesign

^ Oh and this is my other account :)

Sinareo

Let's hope it's the last...

... and wtf did Candiru do? Leet speak? Are you serious? Your own comment proves that the only people who like this poorly designed shirt are stupid. There are E's on a keyboard for a reason - USE THEM.

dank57

Sinareo,

where's the bubble wrap?

phillyphobic

I'm all about words of encouragement. I get that you were going for a lazy design to go with the lazy theme. but let's think of it this way...who pays money for something that does not represent effort or thought in execution on a limited edition novelty t shirt peer voting site? I'm sure you've got something better up your sleeves.

alpha-fly

If bananaphone can get printed twice, then nothing should surprise you people.

katnipp28

I understand what you were going for. You might have been able to pull off the sketchy picture if your text weren't so rough. But as it is, it's a miss.

Bark_Worsebite

Yeah, it's a bad idea, poorly executed. The self referencial t-shirt doesn't help either.

DankDesign

What do you mean on the "self referencial" tshirt, if you mean the shirt the guy on the couch is wearing, i thought this made it alot stronger and closer to home. (it's much more visible on the color version i sub'd)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Well, i think the whole point of the lazy design is to accentuate the point of the word pun, RIGHT? Is no one understanding that? lol. Having said that, I am REALLY tired of the "Sofa King" line of humor..i've seen a ton of these kinds of shirts, and that to me is the unforgivable aspect of the deisgn. So there. 1.

embobly

Eek, I can't even look at the shirt after that Leetspeak. Ew. Do people actually still do that?

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Sinareo, you leave Candiru and his 733t $p3@k1n6 alone. It's his craft :)

And oh, the design is sofa king ... er... nice?

maddingo

really you couldn't wait 2 more days (666) to agree w/ Sinareo?

meh..

No account?
Join Us