Close
One second...

Robot Savior

In the age of computer an science it seems that technology may become our awaited savior

Watch this
BigBlak

In the age of computer an science it seems that technology may become our awaited savior

BigBlak

I'm new to the forum, so I just wanted to say good luck to everyone and if you like this design please vote it would greatly appreciated take care

BigBlak

L337Kirara

i really like the design and the emphasis of the red eyes
i like the bird too :P
$5

Amiagteam

wowwww AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 5555555555555555 :) VIRGINIA

TheloniusMnk

Great drawing, but it doesn't come across as a shirt design at the moment. You'd have to adapt it so that it integrates seamlessly with the shirt. For instance, losing the border that is boxing the illustration in (see how it randomly chops off a piece of the building in the background). I would also recommend that you vectorize it and clean it up a bit, add some color, etc. It definitely has potential, and you're off to a great start, but this looks like a first draft to me, not a finished product.

BigBlak

Hello All thanks for the kind words of support good luck once again

melmann

slick stuff sir! Lovely as always!

cindynga

Hey Perry! Very cool design, it deserves a 5! Best of luck to you! I hope you'll win, I want an autographed one! ;)

arrowline

this i fab. i really, really want the placement to be the bottom left corner though... i just hate cut off edges.

mezo

Read what the monk said up there once more...that's who took the typed words right out of my mouth.

BigBlak

Thanks again for the show of support and all the best and good luck one an all

gimmegimmes09

I, personally, wouldn't wear an ugly shirt.

spriggan

i love this shirt!!!!!! 5$

jody todo

I'd buy it no questions asked. Original and nice design!

TONICACAT

I love it, I just wish it was on a cool color, and not just black.

n_evermin_d

The first really great shirt I've seen. Nice job. $5

LornaGertrude

freakin wicked design! i love it. it looks like an album cover, if i was a band id snap you up just like clicking fingers...

Icelandic_Fish

I like the bird placed on the robot. It's different.

No account?