Close
One second...

The other end of the tunnel

second version of a sub by myself and j-ray for bioshock.

i took the image that we submitted and tried to merge the styles so it looked better as a collab. this won't be in critiques for long so please comment for us asap. cheers folks

Watch this
.jl-london.

second version of a sub by myself and j-ray for bioshock.
i took the image that we submitted and tried to merge the styles so it looked better as a collab. this won't be in critiques for long so please comment for us asap. cheers folks

J-Ray

haha sweet :)

Answerthatandstayfashionable

the green things could be like.. a little bit rougher on the edges or something... to fit in with the tunnel, which looks great!
The tunnel is done really nicely.

.jl-london.

worth a resub or needs more changes?

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

MORE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait I mean more slime.

Jest3r

Yeh, if you guys added slime dripping from the worm things then it should be ready for subbage

.jl-london.

this any better? cheers for the feedback folks

J-Ray

hmm the only complaint i have is that i placed my patterns on the worms to provide shadow, and now there's no specific shadow area.... they need to be make more sense with the light... but anyway, that's it for me.. i'm off to go clubbing =)

.jl-london.

third version, please give some feedback, i tried to merge the styles better but work with j-ras pattern idea

TomReynolds

This is the best version, ready to submit i think

Jest3r

Nice one guys

J-Ray

sub it

.jl-london.

waiting until the 1st version has finished scoring mate,, if it does well then there might not be any point, wotcha reckon?

J-Ray

yeah it won't be long now =)

.jl-london.

thats kl, only a day left, fingers crossed man and if note hopefully our second shot will tempt the voting folk

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

sorry, I just declined it as it's too close to the original which I personally think is better.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Shimala is the bubble burster. :D

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

plus the faces on the worms dont work with the rest of it at all it still looks liek some one drew mad faces on some goop with a marker the rest of it is good btu that is killing it for me

J-Ray

I hate it when people play art director in your submission comments when actually it would have looked worse if you did it that way.

.jl-london.

not happy! what was all the votey chit chat about then?

MalteaseMe

Awesome, the patterns work so well

withcanonyoucan

^ read up, it was subbed and declined

J-Ray

Hmm we should find out our score by tonight, anyway.

.jl-london.

was 2. man, robbed!

J-Ray

everything i touch gets a 2, man.. i'm a curse!

.jl-london.

haha, not your fault man, and anyway, even when i tried to merge the styles they wudn't accept it so hey, was the best we could get i guess

ScottyDoesntEat

3rd version is definately the best.

Great colours, think this should do well.

TomReynolds

Unlucky guys, thought you were onto a winner with this one but shimala pissed on your bonfire!

.jl-london.

that he did sir, that he did!

stardance

I liked the first version better.

No account?
Join Us