Close
One second...

poo shirts

im very disappointed with threadless choices the last few weeks. I really hate all the shirts they chose this week.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
exoticrobotic

threadless is disappointed in you

Spinachlegs

rather than whine about it, make something happen and design one urself.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

that's how i "feel" most of the time...but i did like the cyclops one...plus it's bright...

not enough bright shirts out there these days.

oa7mov

yeah...i agree with Exotic and Spinach!

victimofopportunity

blogs like this dissappoint me

why must you complain when things aren't what you'd like them to be?

and also, if you really want designs you want to be printed, then go out and score some. that might help.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

spinach...on behalf of tumblina...shutup. seriously. why don't YOU do something about it? if i need to explain why you need to shut up. then well you're retarded. so let's all hope you ain't retarded. and if you are, well it's not your fault.

Answerthatandstayfashionable

uhh... then don't buy them.
and like spinach said, design one yourself.
and considering they got printed, alot of people have to had liked them.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

let a person speak their mind damnit! all yopu effers speak yours, antagonistically and you expect to be "listened to" (or you wouldn't post on this blog)..shutup already, if you don't agree with her, say you disagree, or don't post...ridiculous.

tumblina

whoa. no one has ever cared about me so much. Thank you!!!

victimofopportunity

wow. r.o.b.o.t.i.c., you are in a bad mood aren't you?

tumblina

hey man, thats just like... your opinion...

Isn't that what you call "hyporcritical?"
If you're so against us "speaking our minds," then why should she be able to speak hers?
The whole point is being able to SAY WHAT YOU WANT.
And she can say what she wants at the same time as us. We're not cutting her off. We're typing.

Get it right.

Spinachlegs

i'm not here to pick a fight i'm just saying, there are one of these stupid blogs everyday...whine, whine whine.
R.O.B.O.T. --- I'm not the one crying about the t shirts lately, actually, i have no problem with the shirts threadless is printing.

tumblina

i know, answerthat, thats the thing... lots of people actually liked those. I'm outnumbered! Let this internet T-shirt stand as a true democratic icon for all foundling t-shirt stands of the future!!! hmm... i had a margarita at lunch. gotta go... (Deep breaths. Ok... ITs Just T-shirts...)

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

not a bad mood, but a correct one...you guys always jump on anyone who says anything negative about threadless or a printed or non printed shirt. you go elitist all over them and YOU make this an ugly place to be around...i know of designers that used to blog that simply don't, and they submit even less, because of you negative heads...sure tumblina said she didn't like the current roster of printed shirts. that's not the negativity that makes this place ugly. it's the counter attack attitude, when i doubt she was attacking anyone. LOOK SHE'S WEARING A THREADLESS SHIRT IN HER PHOTO! damnit.

seriously.

So, what?
Saying we disagree isn't gonna do anything. You know, you have to state some points. Like writing a paper, you can't just say "I am a Democrat." You have to tell why.

Too many people don't say what they wanna.
I too have no problem with them.
And if she does, that's great
We can say what we want.

J-Ray

and I totally agree with robotic... people love the chance to bash somebody, using their negativity as an excuse to express their own!

I don't have any problem with her not liking them. I have a problem with how hypocritical Robotic is.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

it's WHENEVER anyone says anything like this...you all call it whining. and it's not. it's a comment. not a whine. sure it's a free internet and anyone can say anything. but you all take this opportunity to make it ugly. uglier than it needs to be. you have the right to, but having the right doesn't mean crapping the place up is RIGHT.

BrandonB11

SHUT UP!!!!!

tumblina

Really? this is the first time ive EVER posted a blog on here. I had no idea people were gonna be viewing what i said immedietly. No idea. Yes, i indeed was whining. I mean, im drunk. And in the mood to whine. It was a geniune whine as ever there were, I tell ya! And... geez, im sorry. I cant imagine what it must be like, hanging around on threadless.com blogging all day, and then, you think you've made it through the day without a single whine, For one.... But NO!! it was me.... Yeah, im not creative. I cant make designs. I'm just a whiny old hypocrit. im a poo t-shirt. awww..

Spinachlegs

I'm all for expressing your thoughts in here, but instead of whining, hows about contributing and invoking change as far as the shirts threadless selects to print on a given week.

victimofopportunity

I do believe that BrandonB11 has the general idea of what to do.

J-Ray

spinach how do you suggest invoking change?

tumblina

well, no offense spinach, but i dont think the revolution is going to start here....

oa7mov

haha...yeah...r.o.b.o.t.ic you are making it uglier than it has to be! jumpin on everybody who jumps on someone...

MrDomino
MrDomino profile pic Alumni

My Playtree is nice, it's safe, but I like it. The Select tees are well done too.

Spinachlegs

submit designs, critique other designs, score submissions that you like, post a blog about a design you like that maybe other people had yet to see etc.

oa7mov

Start the Revolution!!!

oa7mov

...if you want...

lemonalle

if you didn't want to start a revolution, what did you want to do? create a tepid gathering of people who also did not like this week's shirts? piss off the folks who did?

i've said it before and i'll say it again, if you're going to be a negative nelly, do it constructively or at least include some specific details that make the blog worth reading. all in all, i just don't get the point of these blogs.

Spinachlegs

its a damn shame that revolution wont start here, this is such a pacifist society, but thats a story for another day.

J-Ray

Well, I'm all for scoring (I score everything) but you're still 1 in 3,000 voters, and only a handful of them will ever see your blog.

UberRyan

i have to agree even with the sale i bought nothing

oa7mov

yeah...im down with the REVOLUTIOn!

tumblina

yeah, you know, im starting to get the impression that threadless is turning lame. i like a lot of their older t-shirts. but you know, the phases of creativity. hit or miss. im not banning threadless forever. just sense its in a phase of lameness. I totally relate to this lameness phase. ive been in one for most of my life. cheers to all!

oa7mov

...are you kidding the sale was awesome i bought like two of those shirts...by far one of the best weeks ("spring broke" week)

Spinachlegs

at least deep down in your little heart, you will know you did all you could to try to change threadless' decision making regarding the shirts they select and with that, you would have nothing to whine about. Just accept the fact that it didn't go your way that week and move on

tumblina

debbie downer. negative nancy. loves it.

chelly

o ghod here we go again

always w/ the ppl who haven't even been here that long either

tumblina

but i cant spinach. dont you see it has ruined my life for all of eternity? (i love being a big losery bum. i can just complain and complain, and you will just read it all hahahaha!!!)

victimofopportunity

question: how far back are you going back when you say that you like the old threadless shirts and that they're turning lame now?

skafiend007

it's all opinions...

In my opinion, if everyone were to start their complaints with "in my opinion" it would end up in fewer arguments. When you just flat out say it, it comes out as if you're trying to state a fact, and then things spiral out of control.

i don't mind non-constructive complaints. Most of the ones here are...

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

the judges decision is final ----------------------

skafiend007

tumbalina...

BTW, that shirt you're wearing in your profile photo... I thought that was lame. Intricately rendered, but lame just the same

in my opinion...

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

i did a "poo" shirt once...wait i did 2 in fact.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us