Close
One second...

BUY2 GET 1 FREE

Watch this
marneil

i'd love one!

serasaurus

i think its sooooo fabulous!! This t-shirt should win for sure!

katieoc.1

i love it ,its HOT

Aedo

SUPER COOL!!!

leostickelwood

yo yo this is off the wall brother.. i would buy it, wear it until it constantly till actually seeped into my hairy skin, love it forever and never cheat on it with another T, mofos.. get it printed or me comin over to bust a capola in your assola..

nickolala

brilliant and also handy as I have three feet

mordack

I love it, fab design, kewl idea :)

dnangel111

FUNNY... but it needs some serious tune-ups.

Willish

I like the colour of the shirt would be stupid without the text so dont change that.
Nice sketchy style.

yengen

sorry to call you out but this is a stolen idea - it's a version of a David Shrigley illustration
(p214 of the Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher...great book btw)

Limeflower

this isn't a stolen idea, I came up with the concept and executed it myself. I've never heard of or seen the book or the artist you are referring to.

Limeflower

would you please kindly send me the work that you think I've copied?

GigiFong

hey!this is a funny idea!!HaHa!so CooL!!

flopart

funnny ...... =)

PiNKlePuNKin

haha, this concept made me smirk. the art is rough, but it works. I think the colour choices are very good. I would buy this, but only if it were on clearance, just because it's somewhat plain and there are so many other tees out there that I like better. just being honest.

Limeflower

Thanks for your comment, really appreciated . Of course this is totally subjective, (especially from someone who gives an average score of 0.69). Would love to see some of your work as well, please point me to it. Have you any other constructive comment to further my designs in future?

cherrylimeade

i like your shirt, but why are you so defensive? yes, designs are hard work, but you open yourself up to critique when you post. that's just how it is. also, her average score was .96 (i'm just difficult)

cherrylimeade

and i kind of sounded mean in that last comment, sorry, but my opinion on your comments doesn't affect my opinion on your shirt... $4 only cause i think it needs maybe another color

cherrylimeade

hey you know what? sorry to comment three times but i just saw something else that "pinklepunkin" wrote.. you were actually right and I apologize for criticizing you.

lemons are yellow

its a bit like my shoe! but with colour! tis cool!

sarahsaturday13

hahaha i love it...soo funny,i would soo buy it.

yengen

hey i think you are getting off lightly- others have been blasted for taking ideas. Most times it's blatant tracing - and yes your art might be different BUT it's remarkably the same idea to me. Credited to David Shrigley (google him if you want - he is an artist)

Prehaps nothing is original anymore - it's natural to get inspired by different things, people, designs and people have the same ideas etc. I'm just suss on anything THAT similar and intentional or not - copying is not cool.

yengen

sorry my html coding sux.. let's try that again
Image link

Limeflower

hey yengen, thanks for the reply and the link! appreciated!
"Great minds think alike :)

chexers

my mommy would fall for that one!

jillypilly

awesome! i'd so buy this!

bhoomika

this is quite funny! but I really wouldn't wear it.. i m not sure what to give this.. umm.. i ll probably give it 2

mephitine

There's a company out there that makes socks in threes, they're slightly mismatched so you can combine the colors to your liking. They're for women, but my husband is a nut for goofy socks and just had to have a set of them. Called Little MissMatched. Maybe similar shoes would work?

pommme

: )

mediocrityrules

the idea is really cute, but i'm not a big fan of the font.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I think it might be even funnier if it was submitted as a type tee "Buy Two Shoes, Get Another One For Free!" Would be more fun to see how many peolpe would stop in their tracks as they were figuring that one out.

superdelux

haha like the idea but not the style

alancaster

Hahahaha. Too cute, I love this.

sweu6

like the idea, but not that font

No account?
Join Us