Close
One second...

Parp!

• by dazza3
  • posted Mar 12, 2007
  • 32 Comments

Watch this
dorkman

I like it. Would be even better without the exclamation point.

jmjbean

the "!" is too much.

dlinkwit27

make a second diver, then have him have the !

dazza3

The "!" is because something has spooked him and therefore made him guff. I dunno, just thought the idea of someone grunting in a wetsuit was funny :)

Mandyhello

I'd like it better if there was an outline of something that was freaking him out... like a questioning octopus and then his answer is !.. I dunno, whatever, but it's weird he's getting surprised by nothing..

criz

I think it's funny enaugh without something freaking him out, please leave out the "!"

letsxdisco

ahaha I like it.
I like the second diver idea better though.

calicocat30

it totally looks like he's farting ... and that makes me laugh - alot. I'd buy it just cause of that lol:)

misaochan

HAHAHA! i agree, the farting thing hilarious. take out the "!" and you've got a $5

Fletcher Fashion

I really like it actually.
keep the "!".
$5.

sparklypants

i think the exclamation point is an interesting idea, maybe the placement is just odd.

clark812

ok so does he smell it? Or does the fish do?

seijihyouronka

It's funny, but I wouldn't buy it.

lauraneuron

FARTING! BA-HAHAHAHA!! that is so funny!

at least it would be if i had the mentality of a 4 year old. so i guess, no, it's not funny at all.

and you are really over doing the "!" and "?"

dazza3

well i know people that are 70 that still find farting funny :)

crunchygirl

The comments are the funniest part of all.

Lnr83

Ha ha!! I thought he was surprised by the fart too which is funny cause it happens you know!! Anyone who doesn't find farting funny needs to get a sense of humour check!! Farts are the funniest things ever!

Number09

The ! reminds me of World of Warcraft...

Occhio

I agree you should not have to explain your drawings with ! and ?. It narrows the interpretation I think.

The Jolly Brewer

Flatulence is ALWAYS FUNNY! Unless you shart, which, off course, is far from funny if it is you doing the sharting.

FamoPuP

It would be sweet with dead fish around (once they smelled the fart)

But the ! reminds me of Metal Gear Solid ^^

Famo

The Wee Straggler

The ! draws too much attention away from the bubbles, which are the point of the shirt. A fish with an ! in the lower right would scan well if you want to make that joke too.

chexers

lose the ! or make it smaller. other than that nice.

eaglejon

Keep the !, but I would agree dlink that it might be better over the head of a second diver. Oh, and I'm a 24 year old law student who still thinks that farts can be funny.

little_mystique

Keep the !

I don't really find farts funny in general..but your concept makes it work

The Good King

fantastic, just the fact it is called Parp! made me laugh.

No account?