• by skaw
  • posted May 18, 2006
  • 65 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Duran Card

Well, for the first time at Christmas I was satisfied. I hate Christmas because people get a bunch of stuff they don't need. All I got this year was a bomber jacket and some pants. And some boxers. Clothes are acceptable gifts.

hadaloo

I got socks.

marcocorazza

I GOT JUST A BOOK ...I REALLY WUOLD LIKE ATHREADLESS SHIRT

hadaloo

Also, the Detroit Cobras CD and Momento.

Duran Card

What shirt would you like, Marco?

shwinkie123

i got a coats, scarf and hat and then a video editing computer with the software...i made out like a bandit!!!!! I am awesome

Duran Card

Eh. That one's alright. I'm not a big fan of the movie, though, so I dunno. Glennz would be higher on my list of favorite designers if he'd do movies I like.

marcocorazza

is it possible get free tshitrs?
......i am a student and i have not much money

BuriedAlive

I got a really good thriller book, Weezers greatest hits and a jacket.
So Im happy.

Duran Card

The only way to get free shirts is if people give you street team points and you buy it with that.

Verdana

I got some super-soft fuzzy socks.

I got other things, too, but I'm really excited about the socks.

hadaloo

Boston.

Verdana: Yes! My socks were really great. They were very fuzzy as well.

Verdana

Tee hee.

Yeah, I got a gift card to Bath and Body Works... and I have never, ever bought anything there. Going in the store makes me feel a bit sick, just because of all the scented crap in there.

My mom bought the gift card from me, and I'm going to take the twenty dollars I got from here to Target, where I will buy five more pairs of socks. =D

neverEnding

best gift so far: bose headphones

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Just some highlights: 6 Threadless shirts, an iMac G5, and Adobe Illustrator.

Geoff G

^ WTF?! HOLY JABESUS!!! Nice.

I got 2k cash.

WEContact

I got 2 pairs a cordurouys, green and brown, 2 pairs of jeans, a lot of socks, 100 blank cds, a new cd case, and a new wallet. That was the initial wave. I am already happy. Fuzzy socks!

CapelliRossi

I got the nightmare presents. Two pairs of socks, a grooming kit, a candy-holder basket thing from my baby bro, toothbrush (like I really need a regular toothbrush), and highlighters. Then my mom gave me $200. It's the thought that counts, right? Merry Christmas, kids!

WEContact

Skipper wins, though. God loves him more than he loves the rest of us.

exohexover

i haveb't gotten to open mien yet, seeign as my mum has to work until 4 and my brother is still asleep, but i know i got socks, and the 5 threadless tees i ordered.

WEContact

Huzzah! 5 is a lot.

Verdana

Holy cats, Skipper. I mean, geez. Seriously!

zimfreak

You Sank My Battleship :D
& a digital camera.

(Aww, sorry CapelliRossi..)

.moto.
.moto. profile pic Alumni

about £100, books, cds, some clothes, a dvd, some chocolate and some grooming products. also 2 scarves.

bigpig

i got clothes

Stubby42

£175, clothes shaveing cream plus a shaver (rock on) a bath mit (its a pig and I named it sir oinksalot) then 5 dvds, three of them war films.

marcocorazza

who would like to present me a threadless's shirt?

Peachcupcake

I got a vicotria secret pink pajama outfit, an art portfolio kit, gift certificate to labelle and an art store, and a lot of cash!!! YaaaaY!

brotherman

I GOT A 1928 p Peace dollar...
yes, i'm a supernerd

Kerrn

highlights = 4x5 wacom, nice set of make up brushes, lots of underwear, a bottle of fake blood, and some cute clothes.

hey shwinkie - what kind of video editing software did you get?

-k.

Verdana

Fake blood? o.O

retroceso

ahahahahaa kerrn's gift is so random. "a bottle of fake blood!!! oh boy just what i wanted!!! thank you santa!" said kerrn with delight.

well i got $$$, a t-shirt, and a scarface dvd. ahah which is so wierd cause i think scarface is overrrated

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

I would hate myself too, if I were you guys. I'm still in shock from it myself.

retroceso

yes, you are a lucky bastard

theDivineX

I got socks. Nothing else. Lucky me.

arethiel

I got socks too. I'm happy

JuliusB

SWEET CHRISTMAS, ok so BIG present: Canon SLR Rebel XT with the kickass 17-85mm lens and 1GB card and UV filter!!! then I got lets see, lots of great clothes including this amazing tshirt with a skeleton rocker on it and lightening bolts by this japanese designer who made the shirt and then shot bullets at it!!! some tight ass brown velvet pants HAHAH they rock umm a customizable vinyl japanese figure dude, lots of great art books, an original orange eames chair from my brother, and more clothes..ooh also this ridiculous electric/sonic care face rubber/cleaner thing!!! (my mom's a dermatologist LOL) thats what i can remember right now! cheers to a great chrissy!

JuliusB

oh and amazing socks, like the MOST amazing

Jessica_

$25 Chapters gift card
The Simpsons seasons two, six, and seven
Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Yanqui U.X.O
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - f# a# oo
Queens of the Stone Age - S/T
Pelican - Australasia
Dvd burner

deathberry

I got a black video 30gb video iPod, $30 Apple giftcard (to get Quicktime Pro), Dance Dance Revolution with two pads and Max 2, Vincent action figure (from Final Fantasy VII), a cell phone, four thermals and a sweater from delias.com, polka-dotted slip-on Vans, two pajama bottoms, winter coat, pedicure set.. that's all I remember at the moment D:>

OH and a $50 Threadless gift certificate from my best friend :Q

Zalo

money and clothes... the real shopping begins boxing day

freehandprofit

Two DVD box sets about 70 bucks a pop and a tissue box cover... no lie. that's it.

phones

i need to hear that^

Understanding Comics (i'm real dense)
1001 best movies and movie poster books
phat farm boxers (thanks mum, i grew outta that phase 6 years ago)

and a mini Operation pen?!

theoneandonlyshoegazer

The Life of St. Columba (a book)
this neat scroll thing from Stratford-upon-Avon that has Shakespearean quote on it.

Promises of a 1-2 month trip to Europe when I graduate.

Clothing, lots of clothing.

More to open on the 27th!

Westwood

The ipod nano was my highlight of the day...and some great graphic design books that I'm always too cheap to buy. And lots of christmas ornaments for my tree next year. No socks for me though. :P

theoneandonlyshoegazer

Ah yeah and my beloved Kitchenaid mixer.

I want to go home now and just bake for two days straight.

tikitoaster

I got a pink acoustic guitar, snowshoes,pete and pete season 2 and a kit for making sock monkeys.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us