Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
nbright
nbright profile pic Alumni

i like cabbages and lolita girls.

J-Ray

the clouds don't really fit but i like the cabbages and girl and the random concept

Ovan

sweet idea i LOVE the random concept like j-ray said, there should be more shirts like this!

so long circus

how strange.
i really like the illustration.

skipcronin

i like the random/like the drawing... but i always wonder when we can't see the face if that's because faces are hard to draw?

Velvet Jones

Random is always choice! I would like to see the clouds as detailed as the rest.

paperraven

I like the clouds. Otherwise I think I'd just see some random girl rolling around with some cabbages... which I don't think would be quite as cool.

Katertott

amazing, just amaaaaaazing!!!! 5+++++++

Danger Girl

This design is awesome, especially WITH the clouds! And I love the fact that they are NOT detailed, their flatness makes the cabbages stand out. A face on the girl would be nice and would certainly add another element of strangeness, but it still looks good without it.

h2osuperfly

this is probably my favorite tshirt design i have ever seen. jesus mcfucking titty fuck.

k.Rock

yeah this shit is really cool. everything about it kicks ass

dancinghelicopter

haha you couldnt draw a face so you cheesed on it

Katertott

anyone with a basic knowledge of art history would see that he is refrencing Magritte's Apples.

tim32984

Very nice...how much?

ksnoodle

I wish you'd drawn her face. It looks too obviously like you tried to avoid it. Otherwise I weirdly like this shirt a lot.

Sunshine69

I don't like the clouds either. and I'd prefer it if there wasn't a cabbage right over her face.

rustandstardust7

Hm... how come everyone on this website just copies everyone else's comments?

I like the clouds because they sort of recede in space. Fun idea!

Austin Jones

Just add a face. It's worth it.

yuki.yuki

Really like your concept...but would be much better if you draw the face :)

Katertott

falllling, falllling cabbages . IT DOESNT NEED A FACE! Stop with the nonsense!

melissalaine

your choice of colors is great. the detail in her dress is nice too!

dancinghelicopter

it does need a face... you can do it! I have faith in your talents!

jhl786
jhl786 profile pic Alumni

i liked that movie 4$

i think she needs a face too...

pathrell

For some reason the second I saw this all I could think of was the Walrus and the Carpenter singing "Like Cabbages and kings!"

h2ocolor.stephkim

mmmm mysterious posterior figure helps alot for audience to be creative with their thoughts

tiphaine
tiphaine profile pic Alumni

A, this is awesome. B, it's much better without a face. i cannot even voice how stupid i find the idea that the face was obscured because they are allegedly hard to draw.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

I love the randomness of it.

katiegraphic

Like the illustration, like the colors, but the design looks a little off-center -- maybe that was intentional.

Vorernil

I have no idea what this means, but I like it all the same. Just too many clouds, in my opinion. Maybe none at all would be nicer.

organico

Great Work 5

dannyb57

This is one good design: good colors, interesting arrangement and well executed illustration. The cabbages are a good idea.

shanthrax

There's something odd about the girl....I can't put my finger on it. Cool idea though.

straw8erry333

I like the clouds, just not the style of the clouds, they don't match for me. And sorry, I love the dress and the cabbages but it's frustrating that I can't see even a little forehead or something...

shanthrax

Yeah, it's almost like you got to lazy to draw a face or something...

Grossmann

Is she going to die when she hits the ground, or is this her limp body being dumped off a bridge(with cabages)???????

K4T3 O

I like her shoes

deathcabfortom

smaller homeboy it will look great!

slr_ecoli

This design is great. I am sad the cabbages are copy-pasted and not all unique but give a 5 anyway.

thespace

not enough cabbage

kdb

original idea w/ cabbages--never seen them used before, totally unique with lots of energy

Capellaurora

Very Cool! It's better without a face

MooseDinner

"And you could smell the boiled cabbage on those bullets." Anybody know where that's from?
I like the cabbage, and the girl, but I don't like how she's basically on her back with her legs up. I wish her hair had just a little bit of texture.

ajiav33

No, no, no, no, no.

Starlotte

I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! It's just THE best! I don't even care how it's drawn I love it that much. My friends would just piss themselves laughing. I love you nbright!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us