Close
One second...

in love?

• by Casquilla
  • posted Mar 09, 2007
  • 42 Comments

Hi, this is my first baby...

We allways give cultural names -such as "heartbreak", "butterflies in the stomach", etc.- to our feelings, which actually have a scientific explanation (is not like our heart really broke or exploded...).

p.d. sorry for the grammatic of shit :P

Watch this
Casquilla

Hi, this is my first baby...

We allways give cultural names -such as "heartbreak", "butterflies in the stomach", etc.- to our feelings, which actually have a scientific explanation (is not like our heart really broke or exploded...).

p.d. sorry for the grammatic of shit :P

cedars

i don't think i'd wear this, but the design is beautiful. i'd actually like it as a poster....

aqualilflower

its a great concept but I agree with cedars.

Glorifiedg

Wow! This rocks!

ophelia276

wow... it's beautiful!!

BlahGirl

This is nicely illustrated, but it's a little too overwhelming of a design for me to wear. I'd feel like my inards were exposed hehe. Definately frameable though.

bee_me3518

Awesome design!

Vogelgeist

Oh! I like! x3 It's pretty neato, I could see people staring at this shirt thinking "okay, I get the butterflies in the stomach..." and try to figure out all the little sayings with the shirt. (Then again, maybe that's just me who does that? :3)

$5!

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Being in love is really not as nice as you have depicted here I think. I would change the butterflies into ravenous bats that give you rabies and have all the stringy black lines in the lungs be needles or pins or something. That would be much more accurate!

fuzzyduckling

It's very cute :) I would wear it for sure.

Flail

I totally swiped "sorry for the grammatic of shit" as a type tee submission. I found it simultaneously hilarious and endearing. If it wins (which it won't), you can punch me in the face and take the winnings. Or simply call me on it. I know I didn't come up with it.

sarahtomic

I like it a lot. Especially what I like to call the pulmonary grapes!

chelly

normally these subs are hideous, but you found a nice balance to add some grace to the usually generic. good job.

Down10

The only part I like are the flourishes in the lungs. All the rest is just tired.

dustyknapp

Beautiful $5

annabellekumar

i think it makes a great tee.

Musikal Cow

I would love to wear this

Cloudgazer

i definitely would wear it.

and i LOVE the colors in this!

mayreeuhm

i would loveeeeee this

suemcboo

Holy crap, I'm in love with this. So well designed! 5$

diddlybopper

i would buy this. it's purdy.

MissKris87

I love it... i thought it was another love shirt... blah but its NoT! yea!

MissKris87

well not totally

Kastle

Nice, it’s actually quite beautiful if not a tad graphic for a t shirt.

caido89

yeeess, but not on black

Tegge

cool points for putting in the alveoli!

TheloniusMnk

Good design, although love themes and hearts are not what I personally like on a shirt. I agree with Kastle above. It's beautifully executed, but might actually be "too graphic" for a t-shirt design. Props for the skills, however.

Sinareo

I think the way you drew this makes it less intense than it could have been if you drew the body partsmore realistically. I really like how you drew the butterflies. There's a lot going on and a lot to this shirt, but at the same time, there's a certain simplistic element that makes this appealing. Very well done and very clever concept.

If anybody is hatin' on this shirt, they can take their Hatorade elsewhere. This must get printed, fo' sho'

$5 and a buy (even though I would normally pass on this shirt - I think because it's not all happy happy is the reason I'd wear it)

AnyEverySome

that butterfly part is awsesomeeeeeeeee

__snowshoe

i would totally wear it $5

lisette

very lovely, unique illustration. i didn't "get it" until my eyes moved to the butterflies then up to the heart (then of course i read your interpretation).

ersade

Freaking awesome! Wish it'd be on more colors than black (I have a lot of black) but $5!!

pacmansex

i like the bronchials.
very beautiful, i would wear it... then again i am a medical student.

Grossmann

I feel like this after eating chillie.

crunchygirl

Don't usually care for innard shirts, but I find this one charming! Butterflies, flourishes, alveoli - all in one package! I also was charmed by your "grammatic of shit :P" Great 1st sub.

mephitine

I agree with crunchygirl...innard shirts aren't my thing, but this one is the exception. Beautifully done! $5

No account?
Join Us