Close
One second...

Electric Jellyfish

I love 2D prints, and am fond of the old skool methods like dotgrains. I hope you all like my electric jellyfish.

Think bright, UV blue!

Adam

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
fourcolourblack
fourcolourblack profile pic Alumni

I love 2D prints, and am fond of the old skool methods like dotgrains. I hope you all like my electric jellyfish.
Think bright, UV blue!
Adam

cdm22

Now this i like :)

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

nice glow effect

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

love it
5$

zendog

I like it...how about placement down one side?

Mashu

Great concept and execution. (:

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

the halftones look great here...
[might be nice if there was haltoned-white in the center, and maybe some of the tentacle-thingies faded out]

kishkacha

Cool! I'd definitely wear it

The Ending

cooooooool work

Sunshine69

I like and my husband just walked past me and said "that's cool, buy me one."

Scubaboy

yup - id wear this - just love the organic vibe to the cables

cedars

lovelovelove $5

riottuso

questa è arte !!!!!! sunbeam is the best !

Nora54

move to one side or the other-i really like it

artbrains

Very simple and very cool.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

I agree with luke........ or at least have teh part of teh cords that are in teh actual jellyfish a light bluish color

milyn0206

I like it, but I wish it was a better color! Like maybe a pink glow or something since jellyfish are pink. I dont know, cause then that would be too girly. There's just something a little off about this, and I cant quite put my finger on it. But good job

J-Ray

verrrrry nice, the shirt would need to be black or a dark blue
$5

melh696
melh696 profile pic Alumni

this looks like the contents of the bottom drawer of my filing cabinet.. but cooler... and with a halftone.
good work.

criz

The design is brilliant but please please change the colour of the t-shirt!!

xprivate_eyex

AND DO NOT CHANGE THE COLOR.

professortruth

AND I CONCUR--KEEP THE SHIRT GREY.

FeatherBreeze

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful

definitely would buy this

$5

mudflap02

This will get printed. Excellent sub.

SparklyScorpy

Just when I thought I would snap if I saw another squid/octopus/sea creature this comes along and I really like it. New twist on a much used motif.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Simple yet effective!! This is really great. $5.

Matt of 7and34

I love it. If you get this made then I'm getting one.

5teve

i love it. nothing to add or cut. flawless.
i'd buy it! 5+

applegary

Its zippy and zappy, nice job.

mephitine

Awesome. $5

handsopen

This is awesome! $5.

kraigory

awesome! 5'd

AzureMetal

I'd definitely buy this. The blue and white contrasts nicely to that dark gray. $5

ronaught

Hi, I really like you artwork, it’s so great!

This is Ron, from Hong Kong. I found your works on threadless.com, and that's so cool.

I am now forming a company as like as 2K, upper playground and graniph, but we still very small. I am now seeking some nice artists around the world, now we have around 20 people. For the Terms & conditions, please feel free to find the attachments.

Honestly, we are not a famous and big firm, we can't pay a lot of money to you now, but let's have funny.
Let's see the information 1st, you can contact me anyway or add my MSN as this email : ronaught@yahoo.com.hk

cheer & hope can have you reply
ron@MCC

fourcolourblack
fourcolourblack profile pic Alumni

wow, 38 commenst in and no-one has bashed it yet. whats going on? the placement could be side, but i reckon this one does really have to be a good old fashioned centre job.
UV pink could work too, but then who'd buy it?

aglio

When I firs saw it I kind of hoped that it would continue into a female figur(sholders,body...from head to toe) and I think that a litle bit of pink/violet would look nice with the blue color.just my opinion, but i still like it;) 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Wow...this is one of the few wires/computer USB/etc. electrical chords designs that really goes for something challenging and unique. Great design and use of the actual electricity concept that these supplies a1ctually conduct! Shoulda been entered into the SEED competition...

NateT

Inventive and Different

ph33lth3lov3

the life aquatic with steve zissou... "I've never seen so many electric jellyfish in all my life!"
I like it, but the addition of another color (somone mentioned pink) would make it better.

Work the Angle

Really, really sweet design. Awesome idea!

twizteddragon007

i'd buy this but maybe make the picture a bit smaller

NAME._UNKNOWN

THAT IS A TEE-SHIRT, GOOD, SIMPLE DESIGN, WELL EXECUTED!

823freckles

Hey, May I ask, how do you do the dotgrains? In illustrator, specifically. Because I've seen it used in a lot of awesome designs, especially as a shading method, and I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for your help! :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us