Close
One second...

Stethescope

• by Silent-T
  • posted Mar 07, 2007
  • 41 Comments

Got the idea after watching Scrubs. The shirts I chose for the examples are supposed to be like the colours that scrubs usually come in, but I think it would look fine on any shirt.

Watch this
Silent-T

Got the idea after watching Scrubs. The shirts I chose for the examples are supposed to be like the colours that scrubs usually come in, but I think it would look fine on any shirt.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

So i guess it would go around to the back of the tee then? I think the steth should be drawn much more realistically, but decent enough idea, perhaps with a little "Emergency Room!" insignia on the front somewhere to give people a little more for their 15 bucks...

DrVSP

Nurses go to nursing school. Physicians go to medical school.

piledrivefinger

I'd like to see one side longer than the other.

Abe Frohman

My brother is a nurse and I'd definitely buy this for him, one suggestion though, the scrubs they wear often have v neck. Could that be employed or figured in to part of the design itself?
Awesome idea either way! 5 by 5!

MendiSue

I love Scrubs! That would look cool on Zach Braff.... OR whomever... I dig it ...

Jennifuhrer

stethoscope

this has been done
I don't feel like looking but someone even used Zach Braff as the model on their sub

bluegabs

^^^^
correct on many levels.
dont sub it if you cant even spell it.

citrouille

Rating this and watching scrubs. Coincidental?
$5.

xprivate_eyex

amazing. Perfectly Threadless.

fix the title and I'd buy this in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Silent-T

Sorry on the spelling, but I can't resubmit until it's gone through the competition, but the word won't even be on the design anyway. And I know that the shirts are generally v-necks, but Threadless doesn't offer those (unless I'm wrong) and I think drawing a v-neck on would be kind of lame.

And if this has been done before, then sorry, but I haven't seen it anywhere and it was an original idea in my eyes.

ma17

If it's been done I haven't seen either. And I'm quite a Threadless addict... And Zach Braff actually modeled a lot of subs around here, but the ones I've seen were all on the Last Kiss contest, nothing to do with Scrubs.

madeline_g89

cool idea, but its a little boring

snailofspeed

if this gets printed, i want it

MooCowMoo

Hahaha, the text made me laugh. XD I love it

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

I don't wanna be a male nurse.

Silent-T

Don't hate. Male nurses are the coolest.

thutson

change to nursing school or change to doctor please

gimmegimmes09

Yeah, nurses don't go to medical school.

chrisdrums14

LOVE IT! and LOOVE THE SHOW! GREAT JOB

golder

i love scrubs therefore i love this

kateybabey

I actually think drawing the V-neck on would look awesome. I like the stethoscope but I reckon it could be a bit longer.

Very cool idea ^^

comradesquirrel

why do people care about the distinction between nursing and medical school? it's not like that's going to be on the shirt either. chill out.

i dig it. i do think it could stand to be a bit more realistic just to really take your idea to its highest potential, but it is really awesome now too.

Silent-T

Thanks comradesquirrel, that's what I was thinking. Maybe I should've thought about it more, but if it's not gonna be printed then it doesn't matter much in the end really.

Fletcher Fashion

I like the idea, but I don't particularly like the design...
Srry.

Maybe give it a little more realistic feel by lengthening one side of it and maybe a little shading to make it look like it's actually more 3-d?

Sorry, I don't mean to be so critical, but I really like the idea.

jillypilly

SWEET! looove scrubs, and i could soo see zack braff wearing this ON scrubs. everytime jd or turk wear a threadless shirt i get all excited. only suggestion, make the little end of the stethoscope a tad bit longer. oh, and i like the pacific bluey tealy color.

alexiarocks

i like the turquoise one. $5

zachbomes

this is a cool shirt.

Margot or Silent-t give yourself a pat on the back

virmanvunderbar

HOT POT OF COFFEE.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING SHIRT I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN EVER.

Even if you get this printed somewhere else, I'm effin' there.

C2Finley

cute idea, and I agree that perhaps making the stethoscope a little more finished and not so even on the ends would be a good modification.

sparklypants

i like the idea of it, especially if more detail were added.

also, it seems like the right side of the stethoscope (the top part) is drawn dangerously close to the arm, be careful that the design doesn't get lost in the armpit gathers of the shirt.

sharchie

ohh, i want this shirt !! frikken cooooolll...

hunkydo0ky

hah Love it.
Very nice.
not like a tie.

atomicpower

it appears that one nipple is listening to the other. My nipples avoid each other like the plague.

Silent-T

Hmmm, I didn't realize that nipples would hear or speak. Doctors and nurses must have fun then though, since they wear the stethoscopes like this all the time. I wonder what nipples say?

penguin89

The bottom one looks most like hospital scrubs. I assume it continues on the back?

Silent-T

Yep, right around the neck.

zenithguitar

it can't actually continuously go around the neck because threadless doesn't print across seams. I'm not sure how you could work around that but just fyi. :)

rissajess

nurses dont go to med school

Silent-T

zenithguitar: Yeah I forgot about that. I guess it could not go around the back; a hoodie would hide the back anyway and so would long hair. It's just a little so I don't think having it missing would ruin the shirt.

rissajess: We've been over this. It's not a big deal.

virmanvunderbar

I'm so bummeedd.

I need this shirt now.

No account?
Join Us