Close
One second...

80's to the max!

Designed for the "Kickin It In The 80's" theme. Think old-school (pure) hip hop Run-DMC style, bangin' boomboxes, classic sneaks, big shades, and all the rest. My first submission. Hope you like it!

Watch this
flywhiteguy08

Designed for the "Kickin It In The 80's" theme. Think old-school (pure) hip hop Run-DMC style, bangin' boomboxes, classic sneaks, big shades, and all the rest. My first submission. Hope you like it!

Miekel

Superduper! Like it very much, don't know if i'll buy it...
We'll wait and see...
Keep up the good work!

dank57

it looks good but i don't know if we need a whole note coming out of the boombox, i know you're trying to give variety but may be a little too much. just my suggestion...

MyNameIsVex

It's nice, but it's a little too plane for me and it doesn't neccessarily make me think of the 80s. I think the placement is good though, which a lot of people don't do well on.

lisamarie01

Nice first submission flywhiteguy! Like the placement and structure. But to me the notes look too easy-listening / classical sheet music, not really the rockin' 80's stuff I'd expect out of that boom box. Maybe pep up those notes to look more like noisy rock n roll?

brainie

I don't really like the placement. I mean, I would like it if someone else were wearing it, but I don't think I would pay the upwards of $17 for it. not bad, though.

christineee

i really like it (:
5$ buy it

bearbobby

placement is good, but I feel like it needs something else that screams "80's" maybe a silhouette of a guy with that Flock of Seagulls style haircut. lol

Sixty5mustangt

I like it, I would change some of the music notes. Maybe to something more 80's-ish? And the tounge on the shoe looks a little odd, maybe slant it a little less? Other than that, I would buy it.

bektravels

I like the shadow on the sunnies... stick the sunnies on a tee by themselves I reckon:-)

UnwantedGlitter

i don't like the position on the shirt
it's a cute idea though

that5kid

the 'toe' of the sneaker looks really strange, bubbly? sorry!

flywhiteguy08

Thanks for the great comments (and criticisms) everyone! About the shoe: I felt the plain conventional-looking shoe lacked something, so I made it look kinda funky. I popped up the tongue to reflect the time (most pictures I referenced had it up like that). I definitely like some of the ideas put forth and will make sure to think of them in future designs.

Thanks again!

msphunque

i think its too..square..

dell81

nice colors!!! looks great!

Brett F.

i think this is really good for a first sub, i love the aviators. i might buy this, i really hate the shoe though.
=P

wildchildofthefinekind

it's a neat design, it just looks really flat. perhaps if you rounded the stuff, at least the boombox, even though i know that's probably not what you want. it just looks really flat.

sadran

I agree with wildchild...it's a little plain, maybe spice up the colors or textures. Nice job though.

pixy_styx

that's really cool

No account?
Join Us