knitting bears...

Watch this
moodshine

knitting bears...

danny1979

Awww, look at the iddle bears!

Very nice

Willish

Love the knitting bear however the mittens look like paint, they need a knitted qaulity.

Lea1977

Loving the bears. Super cute. I thin Willish is right though.. a bit more knittet look would make it even better.

mlsgil

very cute

amoania

something looks weird about the mitts on the bear...
like the paws aren't quite right...
but it may just be the non-knitted quality.

biodiesel101

When I knit, I knit with the points of the needles up, not down. I know that there are many different ways to hold the needles when knitting, but I believe most people hold the points up.

Alex M. Solefish

I love the texture of the bears, and the expression on the closest one's face. Perfect. 5

mushrush

Would be cool if the shirt were two sided. Bear wearing mittens on one side, bear knitting on the other.

nonplussed

Bears + mittens = a shirt I would totally wear

Cute!

L337Kirara

adorable cause they look fuzzzyy

samanthaflute

I love the bears! They're really well done.

thelambslain

Is the left bear doing the hula?

Willish

I think the bear in the background looks like he has pink paint on his paw. You need to texture it too look like mittens.
I love the front bear on its own though.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

I love the fuzziness.

Kastle

Cute, i don't love it but...cute. ;)

lapapa

nice but the pink is a bit to bright

blatantgizmo

Lose the smaller bear. Otherwise, $5!

wondergirl

I agree with blatantgizmo, though. The little bear - though cute enough - detracts from the focal point.

lhaupt

love it. agree with the mittens though.

aithinne

mittens, too. give the bear in the back dark eyes like the first one and it'd be perfect.

That blonde girl from aus

the other bear needs darker highlights (sounds contradictory i kno) so it matches. but i like it !

nsp

this is so wonderfully absurd! I like this!
just the pink colour isn't my taste

cupcakesandlollipops1

love the first bear but theres something a little creepy about the bear in the the background. Also not digging the pink, teal or lavender maybe...

Evdawg

just the knitting bear really big on a shirt would be awesome.

PiNKlePuNKin

cute. this appeals to my girliness. 'cause it's a couple of cute bears. ahh. okay. I actually like the colours of the art. the colour of the tee isn't bad. try experimenting because there might be a better colour for the tee. now that I think about it, the colour of the pink thread is a little bit intense on the eyes in contrast to the grey bears. anyway, I like the placement as well.

moodshine

hi all,

thanks for all the comments and suggestions. theres defiantly some stuff to think about for my next sub. :)

flinghead

the mitten is too...pink. its too bright for the little bear.

tommybeans

so cute & funny idea. i like it

No account?
Join Us