Hope you like it.

greetings.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
castle
castle profile pic Alumni

The idea has merit. I think colors could be more engaging and the drawing of the guy needs some work. Is he wearing a tie? with a long sleeve t-shirt?

Is it raining?

dnangel111

Words cannot describe how much I love this.

$5.

I ♥ octopusses.

Used-name

Love this. but I prefer center position.

criz

I like it! but can't the guy have a face, please?

zendog

really clever

naamaG

really loved it, very nice

Alex M. Solefish

^I agree it would be nice to see a face on the guy.

itwasa_trick

interesting idea. needs some reworking.

jen52983

i never knew Octopus were such a huge craze until I came to Threadless.

quaycur

creepy

gwendar

I really like the concept, but I wish the design of the man matched the design of the octopus.

Arco

I think castle has the right line of questioning: what exactly is this fellow's attire? It really does seem like a strange tie over long-sleeve shirt combo.

I think the octobrella is awesome, but the guy needs some work to unify the design. 3 for now, but with some revisions this is an easy five.

inspectorluv

I agree with Arco, gwendar, et. al. Almost there- love the octopus (and I'm not an octophile), but the guy doesn't quite fit.

bunuel

oooooh ! i love it

5$

ecolilady

I like it, like the guy & love the octopus. 5$

ThreadPerrie

5$
Great decision to place it off-center!
It might be a great deal more effective if it were more subtle (consider shifting the non-background colors closer to the background, sort of a "dampening" effect), that was it's something you always go "[squint] what's that... thing again?... oh yeah haha" instead of something you quickly toss off

ThreadPerrie

er, that is, "something you grow to toss off quickly"

Mikey Maddox

Awesome. They guy doesn't need a face.

bobmi

The guy does NOT need a face. And I think it looks awesome. Not everything needs to be matchy, and I love the way you drew the Octopus. Great.

slr_ecoli

Drawing great. Bigger on shirt.

mephitine

I like it, but I'd like it more if I could see the guy's expression. Is he ashamed of having an octopus for an umbrella? Is he proud? Is he blase? Is it just another day at the office? I'm curious.

caido89

yes yes yes!!! no face, it's fine the way it is 5$

Zabuza7

needs to be a bit bigger. and probably centered.

Petanca

that is very cool

Icon7D

awesome

gavacho13

Very Cool! Off the wall in a tastefully done way.

suregena

I like this shirt but I don't like the positioning.

Velvet Jones

Larger and more towards the middle and you've got my vote.
Please, don't make it bottom heavy.

Chica_chica

why does it only have six arms? give it all eight and I'd buy it. 4 for now

Valentin Falko

Are you serious? This is the first time I see this "we were not ment to be"-shirt and I see a wide difference.

I agree with Polyester Jones, Mikey Maddox, bobmi...
The guy doesn't need a face. "Not everything needs to be matchy" [thanks bobmi] thats my opinion too.

I am not sure with this position, maybe the center position is better... hmmm.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

nineteen.

great concept, love the color choices. very understated. keep everything exactly the way it is.

5$.

fidolofido

The man's hair looks a bit like Hitler. ;_;

arabiantealeaves

tenta-cool!

seriously though, more detail on the tentacles; no detail on the guy's face.

kiersten620

i love it, but shouldnt the octopus have 8 legs?

Grossmann

Is this a squid or an octopus???? Be honest.

moodshine

ace, totaly random and wonderful.

llamaxsprinkles

I like it but that fact that the lines are two different colors bothers me. But, i'd buy it nonetheless.

letsxdisco

I like the no-face

Scotticus
Scotticus profile pic Alumni

i'd wear this:) i love the soft tones 5$

phillyphobic

What's up with all the out of place aquatic animal submissions. Are they fun to draw?

TheloniusMnk

You couldn't have picked a worse placement. Sorry folks, putting your design in a random place on the shirt is not "interesting." In the center is the place to be. Any good designer will tell you that.

As for the design, I think it's pretty sweet, actually. Just one suggestion: the man and the octopus don't exactly blend. The man is minamalist (doesn't even have a face) and the octopus is fairly detailed. You've got two different art styles going on.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us