Incomprahention

• by jindra
  • posted Mar 05, 2007
  • 22 Comments

Watch this
lollier888

i don't even get it.

lilsara

That is funny, but i am not sure i wear it.

hey-ho

bhu

dank57

wtf?

MendiSue

uh....

cecchi14

meh, what does that mean?

Spartacus373

thats a bad einstein and looks like its made in Paint

EtherielCS

Seems like an attempt to imitate XKCD's sense of humor. I love XKCD, but this leaves me very unimpressed.

karma666

why couldn't you make her be the one thinking that? i'm pretty sure the dude is not supposed to be Einstein, so i am not sure at all what the message is.

Paracelsus

yeah, if it were einstein it would make some sense, as his wife was also interested in a similar field of physics (some people even think that Einstein merely published her ideas so that they would be seen as coming from a man and therefore more credible). In that case, it would represent a humorous misunderstanding which I'm sure most people would get, given the background.

But it doesn't look like Einstein.

So it doesn't really make sense.

Also, the design is a little simplistic, as was mentioned before.

LeRoi

Stoopid.

TheloniusMnk

Like others, I don't get it. Was the title misspelled on purpose? Does that have something to with it? Is that supposed to be Einstein? I give up.

welshalex

Does she think he's thinking about making whoopie?
Thats what I thought it meant & I thought it was really funny.

swiftasaurus

umm... i think that it's just simply meant to be some guy thinking about chemistry or something really geeky, and when he says "are you thinking what I'm thinking" she says 'oh yes darling', thinknig that he means to uh... you know... do rude stuff.
It's not that complex, it's just not very good.

bantrybay

I am not sure the drawing style works for me.

cYPR3SS

enough einsteins..

No account?
Join Us