"Why Me?..."

"Innocent victim of HIV."

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
bobmi

I love this - I love the colors and I think the placement on the shirt is great. Just, really, amazing.

bhoomika

love the illustration and message.. but I liked it better when you had it first with creme and pink .. this is great too!

MooCowMoo

This is amazing. $5 You conveyed the message in such a powerful yet simple way.

Flying_Mouse
Flying_Mouse profile pic Alumni

Pink Ribbon is for Breast Cancer, I make this mistake also. Thanks to Welshalex, Mindtrance and Tinayena for the info of the ribbon colour.

This design is talking about the innocent victim of HIV. I'm not sure how many people will wear this kind of design, do you?

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

wow excellent usage of red and shading

tinahyena

this is a great design. i would wear this.

Raining

VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE. Flying House, all your job are done well, you going be famous artist in threadless!! And yes, I would wear this.$5

stardance

awwww that's sad. Great message, though.

rathergreen

Excellent design. Well done.

Acardo

Awesome concept, $5

welshalex

Really brilliant. It would be great if this was printed & Threadless put a few $ onto the purchase price to go to Aids/HIV charities. It'd be a good thing for Threadless too, they'd get more traffic with links from charities websites. $5 from me.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

nice and you did it all with just two colors. Great Job.

Orange~On~Orange
Orange~On~Orange profile pic Alumni

This is powerful. My only thought is that the colors seem too vibrant for such a heart wrenching message.

amoania

this is insanely sad, but i would totally wear it to help get the message out.

great job!

$5

GoldenWasp

This is very beautiful..5

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

very touching, and nice that you used subtle value changes within vibrant colors for a touch subject matter..

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

very beautiful...5$

filak
filak profile pic Alumni

Sad but beautiful $5

alevander

This is perfect.

$5

SarsyBawls

So amazing and so meaningful. $5

doughball

that is the saddest thing ever. i would absolutely buy it... and wear it to AIDSWalk.

melh696
melh696 profile pic Alumni

very powerful messages.

esthergrondahl

My voice teacher died of AIDS when I was in high school. I used to wear that red ribbon all the time. This shirt hits close to home. I do like it. 5$

esthergrondahl

Although I strongly believe the money should go to the artist first - and a portion go to charity. I'm all about the artist getting what they deserve.

Flying_Mouse

Yeah I glad to receive my winning prize if this design get printed. The charity part will pass to Threadless.

manipadme

i find this shirt poignant from a cancer survivor's point of view, too

LeRoi

OMG. This is so sad. But fxcking FIVE!

xopaperdollxo

i
never
seen a shirt with a strong message
i think its a great design :)

MeLa de Gypsie

it's sad... which means it's effective... any colour options?

Flying_Mouse

Red Ribbon is for HIV.

Before this I use Pink, but that is wrong colour choice, becuase Pink Ribbon is for Breast Cancer.

silentwhisper

i think i like it on pink better. the design is a bit hard to see in red. i like the message it sends. five.

morabbiton

it's lovely and really great for HIV/AIDS. I wish you'd make the ribbon stand out more though, maybe by highlighting in orange as you did to the kids.

Buchanan

Sad and beautiful. Really special. I like the subtleness of the ribbon it makes it personal for the wearer. Deep one.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

this is so far the most meaningful design here, 5$ and buy

llewllynn

it would be awesome if some of the proceeds of the orders went to research HIV, but either way I

llewllynn

love it... my words were cut off.

florem

I love it.

jessibowtf

you should submit this for like charity for aids victims. it's a really neat design you could raise a lot of money i'd definitely buy it $5

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

i would definitly wear this. id really like to see how your designs print though cause ur lines are so light i dont think theyd really be visible unless your really close to it... which i guess isnt a terrible thing though.

5$

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us