Close
One second...

Foggy Windows

I enterred this as a slogan, but thought it might be better as an image tee. Please, give me any suggestions that you may have. Thanks.

Watch this
MyNameIsVex

I enterred this as a slogan, but thought it might be better as an image tee. Please, give me any suggestions that you may have. Thanks.

J-Ray

you should probably illustrate the context

Copper Cable

I know this would be a big artistic change, but instead of the "foggy" words, this would get much higher ratings with the image of a a little person (or YOU!) drawing the elephant on a foggy window. Like a car window or something. Perhaps even seen from the back? Or if you could do it, through the window with a word or two in reverse and the person barely visible? Making sense here? It needs more art/less word.

techierain

i totally aggree!!! words backwards - maybe even just the hand of a person - make it look like a car window - or like a kid - eyes just peeking over the top of the car door to see out the window.

emdent

yeah i think so, too. it needs to have a little something that someone would spend 10-15 dollars on. it sort of just looks like something you did in 20 minutes. the idea is good, though- but i think it would take some work to look like an actual foggy window.

MyNameIsVex

It took a lot longer because of the way the idea worked out... I first tried an actual window and it looked amazingly retarded. I didn't even know that this had been posted until now...

DangerouslySqueezy

I really like the idea, which I did see you submitted as a slogan. I think the kid drawing the elephant is a good idea.

candysunshine

^ Stole pretty much what I was going to say. ^

ilovetomasb

agreed with everyon eelse

No account?
Join Us